𝕐𝕠𝕦 𝔸𝔾𝔸𝕀ℕ( ^_^ )?

I went to sit on the VIP launch when suddenly a piece of cloth came and got stuck to my face. It smelled the same ,as the girl from before.. oh god why am I thinking about her.. get her out of your mind Rajveer,could no one else use the same perfume.. u gifted mom it last time right.. it could be anyone else..

I took the piece of cloth from my face . It was a scarf of rajastani silk with a charcoal print on it.. feels like someone very down to earth got it from the local market.. it's good actually , i could buy something like this to mom too. Wait.. is it the same one worn by her??is it hers??..

Numerous questions were rounding on my head when Mohit came with two cups.. i decided to keep the scarf aside and enjoy my coffee while waiting for the owner. I suddenly felt something hot on my shirt as I removed my blazer when I settled myself at the seat. I was wearing a black shirt soo couldn't get what was poured on to my shirt. I flinched a bit and shifted my sight towards the origin. It was her again ..

R: you again..

P: oh sorry sorry .. i didn't mean to do so..wait ,it's you again. You don't have any plans to leave me alone or what ?

R: excuse me Miss Dior..it's supposed to be me asking u this question..why do  you always  follow me and pour something crazy on me ha??

P: oh hello mr , i didn't do it intentionally..and I said sorry.. now it's your turn.

R: my turn?? For what.

P: for saying sorry or what..

R: that's exactly what I am asking you Miss Dior.. sorry for what??

M: common Bhai just leave it..it's not okay for our reputation though..

R: you are right Mohit.. it's not okay for us to argue with some akdu girl in the middle of an airport though.

Aarohi: they are right na palki.. let's just stop it.. you are actually creating a scene here..

P: it's all alright.. but still u didn't ask sorry to me for you trying to steal my scarf..

(My sight shifted to the scarf which was on the adjacent chair..Wait..is it her's)

R: ME..STEALING..oh hello.. i could buy thousands of scarves of such kind..ok

P:okay.. fine though .. now are you even planning to give me my scarf back..

R: oh common I am not planning to take it with me OK.. i would have left it in the reception if the 'owner' didn't arrive before I left.. take back your filthy scarf back.. I'm  not interested in those,and don't want this one particularly..

P: even if you wanted I'm not gonna give you these..

R:oh now just get lost.. wish we never meet again..

P: same here mr whatever..oh sorry MR Raj Veer...And one more thing.. My name is Palki not Miss Dior

R: not thanks for that and BYEE..JUST LEAVE

P:I AM.. GOODBYE

.
.
.
Precap..shaurya take these with you..
Mahir common , he is your small brother,.treat him sweetly not wickedly.
.
.
.
.
.
Thanks for reading.. feel free to comment down your opinion and my mistakes..
.
.
.
.
𝖔 𝖛𝖔𝖙𝖊
𝖆𝖓𝖉
𝖚𝖕𝖕𝖔𝖗𝖙
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Happy reading 💓