🅲🆄🆃🅴♥︎‿♥︎

At Chennai

Person 1: ma'am, may i know your name??

Person 2: can I get some water??

1: sure ma'am,here you go ..

(After drinking the water given by the nurse)

Nurse: ma'am,your name.

2: oh, I'm really sorry.. my name is preeta .. preeta Arora.

N: and.. can I get your address ma'am..and your occupation too..or your close family member's is also fine..it's so that we could contact them.

Pr: ohh.. I'm a psychiatrist.. MD of SAREN HOSPITALS (saren means joyful/merry in hebrew..(found it cute for our hero's hospital..))

N: oh.. we didn't recognised you ma'am.. sry. We sincerely apologise to you ma'am.. let me contact someone ma'am.

Pr: nono.. it's truly ok.. how would you guys recognise me ,I'm not even famous., It's ok..
..and could you plss tell me if anyone is having my phone or not??

(The nurse suddenly exited the room and went on a call)

Nurse 2: no ma'am , a guy took you to hospital after you got hit by an auto rickshaw .. i guess your mobile would be there at the incident spot..

Pr: oh.. so could you guys pls contact to my son??. I'll give you his no. 9497*

N 2: 9497******..

Pr: how you know it?? Are you his girlfriend??.. noo. 🫢He didn't told me about one..

(Everyone was amazed thinking about how the nurse knows a guy's no ..)

N 2: ohh.. thatt....I'm actually a die heart fan of your handsome son,mr Rajveer Arora.. ma'am..soo. I got his no from Google once but was not sure that it was his.. now I am...oh my goodness.. but i promise you ma'am i won't call him .. for sure ma'am.. i promise..

Pr: nono ,,, it's like truly ok cause you are a DIE HEART FAN of my son right🤣
(Everyone cracked out there..😂😝)

N: hello, is this Mr Rajveer Arora.

At airport

R: heyy.. no way... I mistook my cup with yours.. that's it.. we didn't kiss. No.. never.. she is just mocking us..(embarrassed)(scratching softly back of his head)

P: yaa.. i too think so..

(Rajveer gets a call and he leaves the spot)

P: heyy.. gauri.. you know something.. saren hospital's MD got hit by an auto.. not so serious but got admitted at my hospital.. i wonder why no one recognised her..anyway it's good for me .. have a chance of partnership with her hospital. I told to take extra care of her.. you knoww 😅

G: oh , maybe it's the first time I think you are happy for someone getting into an accident .🤭

P: heyy. Never .. I'm not happy that she got into an accident.. instead I'm just like a .,little.. happy.. cause she came to my hospital. You know a partnership with saren, one of the top 10 hospitals this year doesn't bring any bad fortune for me.. right😅

G: oh yaa yaa.. No bad fortune at all.. btw , that's how you guys came closer??

P: who 'guys'.. is anyone here related to saren hospital??

G: oh🫠..not me babes., Don't try to fool me

(Palki stared at her confused ..🫣 )

G: oh common palki.. don't tell me that you don't know who is Rajveer..