𝑲𝑰𝑺𝑺(⁠'⁠ ⁠❥⁠ ⁠')??

(Both palki and Rajveer followed gauri to a counter named INDIAN BHAJI. Gauri ordered three virgin blue lady mojitos .. they waited a bit and at last got their order. They all drank a sip)

P: oh god.. this tastes soo good.. it's your common spot or what .. hmmmm🤤it's soo damn good..

G: oh dear palkii.. it's actually very famous here.. I mean among my friends ofcrs.. I actually saw your assistant getting chai from that shop where I too tried once.

P: my assistant??

G: nana.. his..your boyfriend's🤭
it actually got the worst after my try I guess..I was able to see that from your faces😅.. so anyway,I decided to side eye who is that unlucky person who is gonna drink that yuckyy chai.. and I found you my dear palkiii.. how's this Mr Arora??

(Rajveer was very busy drinking the best mojito of his life..that's when palki picked him for answering gauri's question 🤭)

(They are really acting as a couple right🤫😝)

R: yaaa..why you pocking me?? I am busy ..can't you see it??

P:oh really..  BUSYY.. here someone is asking you something and you are busy haa??

G: common guys ,even though I liked your nok-joke,,it's not the place,go home and fight okk😂

(Shaurya was staring at them secretly cause he was liking their fight..)

Sh: (In mind)oh god.. they are funny too😝.
If my guess is correct... her friend is more pretty.. cute too.. but feels like she does have a bf.. who that lucky man could be yaar.. her this friend is also not soo bad I guess..is he her bf.. two friends being in relation with other two friends.. hmm,not so bad.. are they sisters?? could he be her brother??  Could they all be siblings?? Then I would get a chance dud.. yaa ..no way , I'm pretty sure by now that they are a couple ( palveer ) but..what about her.. yess..i do have a chance 😉

Sh:excuse mee.. can I please know your good name??

A: sry.. I don't talk to strangers..🥴

(Shaurya walked towards her with attitude mode on, pulled out a chair and turned it towards him and sat on it keeping his hands on the backrest and spoke )
( somewhat like this facing aarohi)

(Shaurya walked towards her with attitude mode on, pulled out a chair and turned it towards him and sat on it keeping his hands on the backrest and spoke )( somewhat like this facing aarohi)

Sh: oh.. so you don't speak to strangers ha??

M: oh hello, she gave you the reply you deserve right ,now what do you want..

Sh: Abbey yaar,.you just be shut na.. she is ma future biwi no 1 .. you know that??.

A: excuse me.. who the hell do you think you are ha?? My husband is gonna be far more better that you.. OK..

Sh:oh ma gurll.. there is no one better than me suiting youu ..get..that..on..your..head..OK.
And..I'm shaurya..SHAURYA LUTHRA.. I'm a famous musician,and I'm pretty sure that you are also one of my fanss who is just ashamed to show that in front of me..I gotcha 😏