TWELVE

chapter 12: FWU..

As Solana and Notti entered the house it was quiet

As Solana and Notti entered the house it was quiet. Solana assumed her mother was sleep because dinner was ready so she didn't get called into work, also usually she will leave a note or send a text.
"where she at" notti looked around
"probably sleep, aria sage and my mom was all lit asf last night" solana laughs
"damn we was all lit" notti smiles
"cmon you gotta put ya stuff in my room" lana grabs nottis hand and began to walk up the stairs that awaited them. Notti didn't know how to feel about solana being this touchy and using words he usually wouldn't get from her. One thing he did know is that he liked it, he was turned on, he wanted to take her out but didn't know how to ask. He was thinking as he sat in a beanbag chair in solanas room as she was grabbing something.
"baby what you thinking about" solana says searching through a drawer
"oh uh nun serious" notti shakes away the thoughts
"cmon you can tell me" solana pulls out papers and a bag of weed
"it's not really a thought it's just something i wanna do tdy, don't know how tho" notti shrugs
"i say f it we ball" solana laughs
"cmon we goin in the peace room, shoes off" lana does a hand motion telling him to come before walking down the hall to the room. Notti took off his crocs and followed lana down the hall till they arrived at that same door with crystal necklaces around it.
"this brings memories" notti said with a half grin
"some happy some sad, it always does" solana says looking at notti
"this where i found you singing" notti looks back at her
"yupp, now a song is dropping tmr" lana sighs with a grin
"you gon go up wit us twin, all our music doing good and nyc know the name" notti puts his arm around her shoulder
"yeah yeahh, cmon pick where you gon sit" solana walks into the room
"imma sit in the beanbag, don't sit far away either" notti points his finger at her
"i wasn't going tooo" solana smiles and grabs s seat pulling it toward where notti was sitting .

"what song you wanna hear" solana says beginning to roll up
"actually i made a playlist of songs we like after our day out" notti says focused on his blunt but solana turns and smiles. She never made a playlist for anyone or had one more.
"ethan that's sweet" solana smile grows as he finally looks at her
"ik i'm like the best" notti says sassily making lana laugh as notti connects his phone to the speaker. The first song to come in was all love by lil durk. Solana and Notti rolled while quietly rapping the lyrics. While rolling notti thought of his plan. He decided he would take her out on a dinner date where they just get slightly fancy and then after they would go to a museum and there notti would ask the question.

Music played through the room as smoke rose up into the air after each release.  The two were on blunt number 3, they didn't even notice they been smoking for three hours and both of them where high as hell.
"alr i'm done now" solana said
"damn i wanted another one"
"i js don't wanna waist one more really" solana said
"we can share it" notti said
"alr" solana says
"cmhere mama why you so far"
"how imma get closer"
"sit in my lap" notti said

Solana shrugged and got up to sit in nottis lap as she helped him roll 2 more blunts. They put one in a tray and lit the other one to share, Notti took the first hit before passing it. Notti liked to watch Lana smoke, honestly he would watch solana do anything with a smile on his face. Solana as she continued to smoke only getting higher and higher but when solana gets high she gets high, and horny. Notti passed her the blunt and solana pushes back closer into nottis lap.
"get any closer imma be inside of you" notti laughs
"as you should be" solana smirks and takes a hit of the blunt. Notti looks at her in full shock as she smoked. Solana passed the blunt back to notti but before he took his hit he grabbed her neck.
"ma watchu say" notti looked her in her eyes which was turning solana on more than she was
"i said as you should be, cause you should be inside of me" lana said
"don't make me do you mama " notti took a hit of the blunt his other hand remaining on solanas neck. Solana inches closer to his ear
"if you call me mama again, imma do you " she said softly into the ear before kissing his
neck. Notti was so shocked at the actions he let go of her neck and looked at her. The neck kiss had got him hard and solana had to know what she was doing. Lana took a drag out the blunt and let the smoke come out her nose and passed it back to notti. Notti set the blunt down and grabbed solanas neck again, kissing her. Solana turns her body to the point where she is on top of him. They begin to kiss more and more and notti's hands advance to her ass. Solana has one hand on nottis face and the other caressed his T line. Solana was now horny as hell, she slipped her tongue into his mouth and notti did the same. They were now making out and each kiss it got more aggressive like they both been wanting to have this moment for ages. Solana begins to grin slowly on notti, feeling him through his pants. Notti lets out a small grunt as solana moves back and forth and starts to kiss his neck.
"you like that ethan?" solana whispers into his ear again
"yes mami" notti moves his hands from her ass to her inner thigh moving his thumb on her leg
"shit" solana breathes out after feeling nottis hand so close to her but not on it.
"you want it" notti looks her in her eyes
"please" solana says before kissing him again
Notti picks up solana while standing up and takes her to her room. He shuts the door and locks it.
"fuck i forgot my momma homeee" solana rolls on her side vividly upset
"well then you better stay quiet huh mama" notti smirks layin on top of her before kissing her.

authors note 📝- oo jesus they doing un holy things 🤓🤓, but it's off the weed so do they really know what they doing ?? no yes maybe idfk i gotta write the next chapter