ONE

chapter 1: greetings
🫂

⁺₊ ⁺₊ ☁︎ ⁺₊

⁺₊ ⁺₊ ☁︎ ⁺₊

Solana steps out the car and sage comes around the other side

Solana steps out the car and sage comes around the other side. Sage has on a sos tour shirt and skims leggings that shape her body nicely with her lengthy soft locs hanging naturally along with lip liner and lipgloss she wasn't too much of a makeup girl only for special occasions. I admire my best friend because of beauty and her aura. It's calm but it makes you antsy to do anything with her. On the steps is multiple boys and 1 girl. All the boys stared at me and sage so sage being the more bold of the 2 waves and smiles. Her aura shines brightest when she smiles.Her perfect straight teeth white teeth glimmers. Me standing next to her knowing she is smiling makes me smile too. My curly hair flows in the wind some getting stuck in my lipgloss. I have on some pink biker shorts with a pink shirt and my matching pink crocs. Marcus walks up and introduces us.

"this is solana, and this is sage" marcus speaks
"yo which one ya girl" a lightskin boy with rosey pink lips speaks blowing out smoke his mouth.
"this one" marcus pats solana shoulder , she recives an ick that comes across her body. She's learned how to hide them luckily.
"yes" the lightskinned boy does a victory remark and continues to smoke. Assuming by the body language he is jackin sage, heavily. Me and sage go sit next to the other girl who was laying on another boys shoulder. Immediately conversation starts.

"hey my name is aria but you can call me ari, i'm dd girlfriend, i have a small rambling problem but i really am working on it and i feel like i'm doing it right now so i apologize for making this hella awkward" ari puts her hand over her mouth
This makes me and sage giggle. This ari girl was so cute and bubbly.
"wait we don't even know they names" sage looks at solana
"okay , dd my hubby is right there, that's ddot the boy who was a little to happy that you weren't taken, that's dudey lo, dee is right there dancing around hes hella high and then the boy starring at you solana that's notti"
Solana looks at the boy looking at her with glowy eyes. His skin looked soft along with his hair. He had a presence that drew solana in, he soon looked away after eye contact for what felt like the longest but it was only a few seconds. He was fine.. but solana was taken.
"yo.. HE WAS LOOKIN AT YOU CRAZY" ari whisper screams
"im sure he just staring because im new"
"mm maybe" sage shrugs her shoulders

Sage is good at figuring out people's goals and their demeanor. I don't know how but if she gets a bad feel she has no problem speaking up about it. Sage felt a way about ddot being so happy when he found out she was single. She liked the way he didn't approach her so quick and wanted to genuinely talk to her. After Aria, Sage and Solana talked for a minute sage was called over by ddot, i've never seen sage go over to a male so fast. The truth is sage was attracted to ddot, looks and personality. She wanted to figure him out more and solana just smiled at the sight of them talking. Then aria was called over by dd.
" wasup lana can i steal ari real quick "
"yeah your girl" she says
"thanks mh, like the charms in ya crocs" he points at solana shoes and flashes her a smile. DD seems sweet but she was not attracted to him at all. Especially because he was taken.