FIVE

chapter 5- studio sessions 🎤

⁺₊ ⁺₊ ☁︎ ⁺₊ ⁺₊ ☁︎⁺₊ ⁺₊ ☁︎⁺₊ ⁺₊ ☁︎
⁺₊ ⁺₊ ☁︎⁺₊ ⁺₊ ☁︎⁺₊ ⁺₊ ☁︎⁺₊ ⁺₊ ☁︎

⁺₊⋆ ☾ ⋆⁺₊⋆ ☁︎ ⋆⁺₊⋆ ☾ ⋆⁺₊⋆ ☁︎⋆⁺₊⋆ ☾ ⋆⁺₊⋆ ☁︎⋆⁺₊⋆ ☾ ⋆⁺₊⋆ ☁︎⋆⁺₊⋆ ☾ ⋆⁺₊⋆ ☁︎⋆⁺₊⋆ ☾ ⋆⁺₊⋆ ☁︎⋆⁺₊⋆ ☾ ⋆⁺₊⋆ ☁︎⋆⁺₊⋆ ☾ ⋆⁺₊⋆ ☁︎

"solana ur dead ass..?" notti asked forcing the smile that he wanted to show to stay deep inside.
"yeah, it's just not worth it" solana looks at the floor
"well i'm sorry, but you ain't tell you could sing like dat" notti switches the subject to avoid making sage sad.
"it's all good, but nobody knows i can sing except sage we both can"
"you need to be in the studio lana, you got talent"
"idk i be nervous and shi" solana brings a smile to her face. She liked the idea but she was always shy so the thought of people watching her brought her some fear.
"listen i gotchu if ya get nervous" notti smile back

Solana stepped up to notti giving him a hug. She didn't know what made her do it, maybe the fact that he put aside his anger to be there for her, or the fact he didn't immediately come onto her and will let her heal, or that he notices her in ways marcus doesn't. Notti hugs back in confusion but still with the same glowing smile on his face.

"it's not too late solana and you can go to the stu wit me ddot and dd, sage gon sing too" notti says leaving the hug
"yeah i'll go but i look a mess rn"
"personally i think you look beautiful but i'll be waiting downstairs" notti says spinning her around. Solana couldn't even hold back her blushing, marcus never called her those words, just sexy and fine, words she didn't always like to hear.
"notti stop" solana rolled her eyes playfully to hide her blushing
"whatever ya say lana" notti shrugs and goes downstairs while solana fixes up her hair and changes out hee shorts into some jeans and a tank top.

Notti and lana walk to the studio to see dd, ddot sage and aria there. Solana runs to hug aria and sage, and to dap up dd and ddot. Solana and ddot were becoming close because ddot would ask lana all types of questions about sage, never did he know she could sing. After the boys rapped and did there songs everyone sat in the studio. The girls talking about fashion and other things, the boys on their oy shit. Eventually they come together because of notti.
"solana, you wanna go?" notti asks
Solana didn't really know what to say she did want to go in there but again her nerves got the best of her.
"solana you got this okay" notti smiles at her and stands up to grab her hand to show her stuff and how to speak in the mic properly.
"you got a song mh?" notti asks which
makes solana grin slightly
"idk i write stuff to music i just never be taking it serious"
"you basiclly do everything a artist does except record it, this gon be easy for you" notti laughs
"i guess so" lana laughs and pulls out her phone to find something the worked on while in her peace room.
"okay i'm ready"
"alr imma step out" notti makes