THREE

chapter 3: at the 🏠

⁺₊ ⁺₊ ☁︎

⁺₊ ⁺₊ ☁︎

As notti hung up the phone, solana decided change from out her exposing pjs to her pink nike tech sweats

As notti hung up the phone, solana decided change from out her exposing pjs to her pink nike tech sweats. She took the jacket out incase they went anywhere but for a top she just wore a tank top with y2k typa stars on it, obviously the stars were pink. Solana's fav color is pink, it's been like that since she was a kid. It brought her joy and it exited her, it made her feel ambitious to her very calm frontal. Solana went into the bathroom and brushed her hair that sage installed yesterday. Afterwards she did hee morning routine such as brushing teeth, and skincare. Finally she went back in her room to line her lips, spray perfume, and wear her bracelets. With great timing when she put on her last braclets she got a text from notti saying she was here. She also saw more messages from demarcus. This time they were more hostile, like "if you don't respond solana imma kill you" Still solana ignored him. She needed space.. space with notti that is.

She went downstairs and unlocked the door. Notti was standing at the door on his phone looking down. He looked up at solana and within not even a second he smiled.
"hey lana" he pulled solana into a hug. Solana couldn't help but notice the great smelling cologne he had on. His curls were separated and looked nice although they were slightly frizzy. He had on black jeans with a white shirt. In her eyes he looked good, more than good actually, but notti was thinking the exact same thing. During their hug he noticed how she smelt like fresh flowers, how her sweats were loose but you could still see her bottom figure and the thank top hugged her nicely. They pulled away from the hug with a smile on their faces and solana shut the door.

"you hungry? My mom made dinner last night" solana asks notti
"yeah sure, your mom is sweet" notti smiles
"you saying that cause she called you handsome" solana rolls her eyes and opens the fridge
"what else would it be, she knows wassup" notti hyped him self up and does a little dance.

Solana heated up nottis food and once it was done she sat it on the counter and handed notti a fork, along with a caprisun.

"whatchu wanted me to come for" notti asks taking in a mouth full of rice.
"i missed you" solana said casually
"i missed you too lana" he smiled at
hee after swallowing his rice.
"did you talk to ya man" notti asks
"yeah i'm talking to him rn" solana says again with a normal face. She turns to the fridge to get a caprisun. Notti's face became red by her comment and a huge smile appeared on his face.
"i meant marcus lana" notti let out a laugh taking in more of his food.
"he keep calling me and texting me but he needa chill he getting hostile wit me"
"nah i got him if he wanna hit you" notti takes a sip of his caprisun.
"ik you do" solana smiles at notti
"yoo what timing you on mh" notti looks at her smiling
"im chillin"
"yeah ofc" notti rolls his eyes at her