TWO

love galore~ notti and solana
chapter 2: park 🌳

⋆⁺₊⋆ ☾ ⋆⁺₊⋆

⋆⁺₊⋆ ☾ ⋆⁺₊⋆

⋆⁺₊⋆ ☾ ⋆⁺₊⋆

Solana woke up at around 9:30am. She wanted her best friend sage to come over so they could share how they felt on each others situations, and do their normal. Be outside and be free. Solana's mother has already left for work so she has the house to herself. She texts her best friend swiftly telling her she is free to come and starts to get ready to look somewhat presentable. Sage also happens to do hair, so whenever solana wanted to talk and needed her hair done sage was the right one. She was going to ask sage to install and black straight lace, it be easier to maintain than her curly hair. Which was pretty just hard to keep it looking right, and when it didn't the buns came in handy. Solana braided her hair done into cornrows and did her morning skincare. She changed into a graphic tee and some nike pro shorts. She put on her bracelets, necklaces, waist beads you name it, they made her feel more confident in herself. She didn't exactly know but they fit her aesthetic and vibe. Finally she waiting on her bed watching youtube for her best friend to arrive.

A few minutes go by until solana hear the door open. It's sage, lana's mother gave sage mother a key a long time ago. Not only were sage and solana best friends, their moms grew close too.

"lanaaaa" sage yells coming up the stairs
"in the room sage" lana yells back grabbing her chair she's going to have to sit in for this install.
"oh girl you are ready to get this done" sage looks at solana with a smile on her face
"yeah it's getting hard out here with this natural shi" solana laughs back
"lemme tell you about me and notti last night thoo" lana says
"spill" sage says setting up all her products
"yesterday i called him bc.. i really wanted to, we talked we played roblox, and chilled until i got tired and i lowkey think im feeling him but we got marcus, i told my mama and she said i should figure this boy out more before i make marcus go crazy" solana rants to hee best friend.

When it comes to talking about problems although solana stayed to herself sage heard all her words. No opinions were held back when it was hee and sage, sugarcoating isn't even a thing in there friendship. Of course because of it they had ups and downs but the other would end up right. That gave them more of a reason to stay true to each other.

"I agree with Mrs. Celeste" sage says
"tbh i do too, what abt you and ddot"
"uhh" sage begins to bring out her warm smile. Something good had to have happendd
"girll you holding out, spill it" solana laughs at her friends antics.
"yesterday we were on the phone and he calls me sweet things like mh but a couple times he called me ma and mama and it just made me a little happy, happier than i would like. We also fell asleep on the phone after talking all night" sage's smile brightens and gets wider.
"that's cuteee" solana smiles.

As they continue to talk sage finishes up on solana's hair. She just wanted a side part black straight lace and sage definitely gave it too her. It added more of a grace to her, she liked it so she took a photo. Wasn't anything new, her camera roll was filled of herself, nature, and her friends nothing more or less and she didn't mind. It was just her and having her phone match her aesthetic eased her mind.

"let's go to the park" sage requests as she is cleaning up her mess around solana's room.
"alr i wanna get into diff pants tho" solana states, hee nike pros were very short so she felt as if she was exposed. She never wanted to much attention as much attention as she already gets for being quiet, odd. She changed into some low rise green cargos and put on her black crocs. She tied up her shirt so it wouldn't look as big and she was ready to go. Sage just had on a black baby tee and a long white skirt with hee black bubble slides. Her hair in a high top pony tail of course with a bunch of jewelry.