FOUR

chapter four: the talk 🗣️

⁺₊ ⁺₊ ☁︎ ⁺₊ ⁺₊ ☁︎⁺₊ ⁺₊ ☁︎⁺₊ ⁺₊ ☁︎

⋆⁺₊⋆ ☾ ⋆⁺₊⋆ ☁︎ ⋆⁺₊⋆ ☾ ⋆⁺₊⋆ ☁︎⋆⁺₊⋆ ☾ ⋆⁺₊⋆ ☁︎⋆⁺₊⋆ ☾ ⋆⁺₊⋆ ☁︎

Solana woke up realizing notti had spent the whole night. Her mom probably already seen the two of them, which she did, photo evidence and everything. Solana took a look at notti still holding her while he was fast asleep, snoring quietly with a small smile on his face. Solana looked at him for a while, it was a picture perfect moment. Honestly solana felt she could look at notti for hours, she loved the way he looked, his hair texture, his sense of humor, she enjoyed notti being around so much. Until her phone begins to blow up. She snaps out of her gaze to turn her silence off for she didn't want notti to wake up. Solana grabs her phone to only be snapped back into reality, a reality to where she was still taken by marcus, who was obviously the one texting her phone.
"bro wtf it's 2am" solana thought to herself.
She finally decided to respond to talk things out. She honestly hoped the talk went bad, she didn't want nothing to do with marcus still loosing him scared her. She was ready to give up on him though, she changed the contact name and everything.

demarcus.

hello
bro solana ik you see this
i'm sorry
can you just fucking respond
SOLANA your pissing me off bro

omg wtf it's 2am

listen can we please talk

it's 2.. in the fuxking morning and your blowing my shit. We'll talk tmr but get off my line

y you acting diff ian even so shi

seen by solana 🩷.