7.Destiny's Games

The Next Day

Aradhna's POV

It is Meera's haldi today and finally her wedding in the evening. Right now, I am ready in a yellow outfit. I can't wait to see my Meera getting married. 

I went to Meera's room to make sure she's all ready. She was looking like an absolute dream in her white saree. I went near her and straightened the pleats of her saree and got her down to poolside where the haldi was going to be held. Ro joined us. As the function started, first Kunal's parents applied him haldi and them Meera's parents applied her Haldi. After that the rest of their family applied them haldi and then it was my and Ro's turn. I applied her haldi and then Ro turned into the uncivilised person he is, he emptied two haldi bowls on Meers and then started to run after me. I was running away from him and he was running behind me. All the guests started laughing and enjoying looking at us.

"Ro, don't you dare put that haldi on me." I threatened him while running away from him

"You won't be able to stop me, blueberry." He said while running behind me 

We both were running and now we were away from the crowd in another lawn. He was still running behind me but managed to throw the haldi at me. Then I started applying haldi on him. We stopped because we were out of breath after all the running. While were catching our breath we looked at each other and started laughing like maniacs. 

Meera came out of nowhere and started whining, "I am not even married yet and you guys are already having fun without me."

Me and Ro looked at each other and ran towards Meera and bathed her with haldi. She started applying the same haldi to both of us and soon we three shared a hug. It was an emotional moment for all three of us as one of us was getting married. We have known each-other as long as we remember. Now, Meera was getting married. We had moist eyes. We all hugged for a few minutes and left each-other. We went to our rooms to take a bath.

I was waiting for the lift to come as I was on the second floor after dropping Meera to her room. As the lift stopped I saw Mr. Singhania standing in the lift in a yellow Kurt in all his glory.

 Singhania standing in the lift in a yellow Kurt in all his glory