Chapter 13

My brother calls his girlfriend on the way home. We pull into the driveway, me and Asher jumping out of the car trying to escape Nate. Before we manage to get away from him he yells "Yo! I'm going to Ashley's.". "Asher you want a ride back?" Nate ask at the door. I look at Asher and tell Nate "I'm going to a friend's can you drop me off? It's not to  far from Asher's place." I ask Nate. He nods as he finishes putting on his shoes. We all shuffle back into the car. Nate drops off Asher at his apartment. I ask him to drop me off two streets down at some random house.

   I wait untill he drives off to turn around and to walk to Ashers apartment complex. When I make it there I see Asher standing there on the bottom floor lobby. "How did you know I was coming?" I ask slightly disappointed. "I could tell in the look of your eyes love." He says smiling. He takes my hand and leads me to his apartment. He shuts the door and crashes his lips on mind. I pull away as I get down on my knees. "What are you doing?" Asher asks as I start to unbuckle his belt. "Returning the favor." I saw pulling off the belt. Ashers eye light up understanding what I mean. He shoves off his pants in eagerness. I forgot how big he is and doubt if I can take all of him in. I start to lick his tip and land a kiss or two. He already throws his head back but, quickly locks his gaze back onto me not trying to miss anything. I start with a small portion of his length softly sucking. I take more of him in and suck harder. I take almost all of him in and suck as hard as I can repeatedly. Moans escape Asher's mouth as I sucked his cock. He starts to thrust into me shoving all of him into me. He hits the back of my throat repeatedly as I gag on his cock. A tear rolls down my cheek but I refuse to give up. I begin to suck as he thrust into me. I here him wimper as I go harder. "Fuckkkk." Asher spits out in between moans. "Love, I have to cum I can't hold it any longer." Asher says as he tries to pull out of my mouth. Surprised when I pull him back and focus on his tip sucking as hard as I could. As soon as I did he let it all out filling my mouth as he did my pussy. He watched as he filled up my mouth with lustfull eyes. He motions for me to start to undress, which I do. I pull my dress down and off my shoulders reveling my bra and breasts. His eyes widen as his cum begins to spill out of my mouth. He takes out his cock from my mouth rubbing what was left on his cock on my lips. He wipes off the cum that spilled on my chin and smears it on my breasts. He shuts my mouth and watches as it leak out of my mouth. I feel myself start to choke with reflex I start to swallow all of the cum in my mouth. Asher's face lights up and his eyes become full. I think I unlocked a new kink for this man. I lick the cum off my lips slowly and stare into Ashers eyes. Asher helps me off of the floor and takes the dress off of my waist.

   He lifts me up and puts me on his shoulder, my ass waving in his face. He throws me on his bed as he peels off his shirt. He throws it aside as he approaches me. He starts to wrap his arms around me unclipping my bra. He throws it aside as he did for his shirt and lays me down. He gets on top of me staring into my eyes. His gaze moved down to my breast now in the open. He grazes the outline of my boobs with his hands cupping them when he made a full circle. He lifts his hands off and begins to mark me again sucking and kissing my neck and collar bone. Pinching my nipples as me makes more marks. I moan as he pinches me again, harder this time. I feel my underwear becoming soaked. He stops kissing my collar bone and pitches me one last time. He moves his lips down to my nipples licking one than the other. He than starts to suck on one of them pinching the other. I can't hold in my moans. I moan his name as he changes between the two. "I love hearing that sound come out you." He says going back down to my breasts.