Chapter 7

After I put my new books into my bookself I decide to go downstairs. I see my brother and Asher in the living room.

Nate stops me and says "Julianna, there's a party tomorrow mom says I have to bring you with me cause I'm grounded."

I look over at Asher and he looks excited so I nod and say "Yeah sure I'll go.".

I  check my phone and see I got and notification for my order. I go to check the door and see a gift box and my package. I take both inside and read the note in the basket. Some stupid love letter from Leon.

"Whatcha got there?" Asher asks looking at me from the living room.

"My package and a love deceleration from Leon." I say looking through the basket.

" Leon Leon? The dude that makes you cry every night." Nate says looking towards me.

I look away from Asher as I see his smile fade.

"Whatever I throwing it out. I already told him no when I yelled in his face." I say as I shove the basket into the trash.

I heard a small ohh escape Asher's mouth. "You know that's a form of harassment. Has he done anything else?" Asher says now upset.

"He just gives me gifts and tells me 'how much he likes me' I just ignore him and everything is fine." I say trying to escape this topic. Before going back to my room I see Ashers annoyed and angry expression.

I lay on my bed as I text Amelia about the party. I tell her it's some seniors party and she is already exited to go. I decide to read one of my new books and find one that look juicy. I had to stop reading 1/3 into the book before I did something I would regret later with Asher being here. I text Amelia again if she wanted to go to the mall to buy something for the party, she agreed. I fix up my makeup and grap my wallet.

I run downstairs and start to put on my shoes when Nate says "Hey, where are you going?".

"The mall, I'm getting something to wear for the party." I say.

  Noah nods and Asher has a grin of his face. He then quickly types something then looks back up at me. I get a notification. It's Asher saying "I could help you pick out what to wear, just send me pictures<3." I look up at him a shake my head playfully . I turn around and run out to Amelia and her car.

  I get into her passenger seat. "Hey girly ready to get sexy!" She says exited.

"Mhm" I say. We pull into the large parking lot and making our way to the entrance. Amelia runs around trying on every dress she sees trying to buy the most ' seductive' dress she can. I managed to peel away from her to buy something for myself.

I enter this small cute boutique in the corner of the mall in the front are more moddest dresses that are more my style but as that im a junior and has only had my first kiss I should wear something more my age. I go into the back looking for something not to extravagant. I find a dress that complements my features beautifully. I step out the dressing room and into the check out line when I get a notification.
*vemo- Asher +$120 'hope thats enough ;)*

I giggle as I read the message. I check out as I get another notification. Amelia is done and waiting in the car. She asks to see my dress and I say "No one will see it until the party" she saids "It's probably ugly anyway.".

Amelia drops me off and I go to the stairs when Asher stops me and asks "Can I see the dress I bought?".

"No not until the party." I say as I chuckle.

"Than I'll wait." Asher says.

"Thanks for paying, I probably wouldnt be able to afford it if you didn't." I say while going up this stairs.

"Even if you wore something from a garbage can you would still look like an angle." He said as I walked away.