Twenty: Rumours. Part Two.

A few minutes later, Will walked into the room where Sue was...

"Britt. Sue, what are you doing? Why are you spreading rumours that I'm leaving McKinley?" He asked.

"Well, William, I'm sure you don't dispute... that legendary bratwurst gobbler April Rhodes is in town... and you're helping her get back to Broadway. Am I right?"

"It doesn't mean I'm leaving the school." He said.

"Let me ask you something, Will. Why? You know what they say. "Those who can't, teach." Turns out, maybe you actually can. Look at it this way, Will. You'd finally be rid of me."

The next morning, Becky was handing out newspapers...

Ashleigh grabbed one, reading it, seeing nothing new about her. Thank God.

She tossed it on the floor, walking away.

Becky handed a newspaper to Quinn. She looked down at the newspaper and went to find Finn.

"Finn."

"Wait, why are you storming? I'm the one that should be storming." He said.

"Really? The way I see it, I'm the stormer, and you should be the stormee. According to today's paper, "Finn and Rachel were seen sitting closely, laughing, and talking intimately."

"We were on a stakeout. Both you and Ashleigh left the same motel room. What were you doing there with him in that motel?" He asked.

"I'm not cheating on you. This time around, I haven't, and I won't. You'll have to learn to trust me."

"I can't trust you if you won't tell me the truth." He tells her.

"What were you and Rachel doing together, huh?"

"Staking out. That's what you do in a stakeout." He says.

"What were you talking about?"

"Glee Club, okay? She wants a duet with me. That's all." He said.

"We all know it'll be Ashleigh singing, especially because it's nationals. I guess we'll both have to learn to trust each other."

"I guess so. Because if that's true, I'll probably be singing with Ashleigh." He tells her.

"I know what song we'll be singing this week."

A few minutes later, Quinn and Finn were in the choir room doing their performance

Ashleigh was staring at them throughout the whole performance, and even she could see Finn wasn't into it. Not really.

A few of the kids clapped.