Eleven: A Very Glee Christmas.

The next week, Will was sitting at a table reading a newspaper when Emma walked over to him...

"Hey, Will."

"Hey."

She sits down at the table with him.

"Are we okay? We haven't really talked since I told you about me and Carl. I mean, we haven't talked at all. Are you avoiding me?" She asked.

"Not at all."

"What are you doing for Christmas this year?" She asked.

"Just a quiet time alone this year."

"Will, you can't spend Christmas by yourself. That's horrible. Um, Carl and I are having a big Christmas Eve party. At least stop by." She tells him.

"Well, thanks, Emma. That's very sweet of you guys, but... I... I think it's best if we keep things separate for a while."

"Yeah

"Yeah. Okay." She said.

"Okay, educators, gather around. It's time to pick your Secret Santa. Everybody's name is in the tub. You get who you get, and you don't get upset, all right?" Shannon asked, holding the tub out to a teacher.

Emma picked a name out and looked at it, seeming a little upset but smiled. Will opened his, seeing Sue's name.

With Artie and Brittany, they were by his locker...

"Last Christmas, I left my stocking up over Christmas vacation, and an entire family of mice started living in it. Their Christmas gifts to each other were rabies."

"I told my parents I only want one thing for Christmas this year... stop friend-requesting me on Facebook." He said.

"What are you asking Santa for?"

"I'm sorry?" He asked, looking up at her, smiling softly.

"Artie, the roads to the North Pole are getting treacherous. You need to write your letter to Santa really fast and get it in the mail today. And remember, even the smallest envelope is heavy for an elf."

She walked away.

"No way." He says.

Later in the choir room, the kids were decorating their tree...

Will walked into the room when the song ended.

"Hey, guys. What's this?" Asked Will.

"Oh, we're just trying to get into the Christmas spirit, Mr. Schue. Christmas is totally my favourite time of the year." Ashleigh said.

"And check out this awesome tree. I found it on the side of the road. Must have fallen off some guy's car." Finn said.

"And the ornaments?" Will asked.