Ten: Special Education.

Still with Blaine and Ashleigh...

"He hasn't told you?"

"Told me what?" She asked, staring at him.

He looked redundantly at her, and she grabbed his hand.

"Blaine, tell me. Please. We're friends, right?" She asked.

He looked down.

"We are friends. I just can't."

"Why not? Why can't one person just be honest with me? I'm not even mad that he's leaving; it's the fact that he told the rest of the liars and backstabbing that I call my group before me. That's what I'm angry about; he made me believe he was staying." She said.

"Ashleigh, that's messed up, it really is. You want the truth, no matter what? Even though I know it'll hurt you, I don't wanna do that."

"Yeah, maybe not. He should've talked to me; he had loads of chances, and he screwed not just me but the whole group." She says, leaning her head against his shoulder.

He placed his arm around her shoulders.

"I'm glad you're not in your uniform... if someone sees us, just say I met you at a park." She says, sniffling loudly, closing her eyes.

"Is it so bad for you to be friends with someone who's competition?"

"It is when you've had the whole spying thing happen to you before. Right, Ash?" Kurt asked, stepping around the wall.

"Don't wanna talk to you right now." She said.

"Kurt, I think right now it's still a little raw, and it's not a good time. Let things calm down first."

"You know what? Let's talk, Kurt. Out of everyone in that group, I mean even my own sister, I trusted you more, and you let me down." She tells Kurt.

She looked behind Kurt, seeing the entire group.

"Karofsky's coming back to school, all right?! That's what everyone's afraid to tell you in case you go off the deep end and, I don't know, do something crazy. And you wonder why he tried to kill you!" Kurt shouted.

Ashleigh stared at him, scoffing loudly and nodding her head at him.

"Kurt!" Burt and Finn shouted.

"Screw you! Seriously, screw you! You're the worst!" Ashleigh shouted, barging her shoulder into him and running away.

"That was out of line. Well, is anyone gonna go after her?" Asked Blaine.

"Do me a favour, Kurt... don't ever come back." Puck says, walking away, going after Ashleigh.

Kurt had tears falling down his cheeks, standing there alone, not believing he could say something like that to her.

The next morning, Will placed two tickets on the table in front of Emma...