Eleven: A Very Glee Christmas. Part Two.

Back with Sam, Artie, Mike, Puck, and Ashleigh, they were in the boys' locker room...

"Are you guys punking me? I thought we were cool after you sang me that song. What is she doing here? She shouldn't be."

"This is important, and... she's part of our group." Sam said.

"This is serious, Coach." Artie says.

"Remember when you were a kid... the way you felt when you came downstairs on Christmas morning... and saw that Santa had come?" Sam asked, placing his hands on the bench.

"I do love Santa Claus. One year, I asked him for a full set of free weights. Keep asking my dad, "How did Santa get those 75-pound dumbbells down the chimney?" Should've suspected something when Dad was in traction until the end of January."

"Well, you've got the perfect... how to say it without being rude, Santa's body type."

"Watch it, Berry

"Watch it, Berry."

"Ashleigh." Ashleigh muttered, looking down.

"Look, Ashleigh and I have rented the suit. All you have to do is put it on." Sam tells her.

"We just need you to tell her that he can't give her the gift of Artie walking this year. I'm sorry, Artie, I didn't mean it like that..." Ashleigh says.

"No. No, it's fine because it's the truth." Artie said, giving her a friendly smile.

"T... that seems harsh and not Santa-like at all."

"She asked Santa for the impossible... me walking again. If Christmas morning comes around and I'm not dancing in Glee Club... with no personal explanation from her idol..." Artie said.

"Not just that... but kids nowadays are just mean... if they tell her Santa's not real, she's gonna be heartbroken." Said Ashleigh.

"Yeah, just tell her the elves are working on it. Elves have awesome cord blood for stem cell research, but these advances are a few years away."