Feelstora (Emmanuel)

Author: lemon0804

Reviewer: Denyefa4

Genre: Poetry

"Feelstora" is a collection of poems that express the writer's emotions. In this anthology, the author pours their feelings into words and rhymes.

I appreciate the depth of emotions conveyed in this poetry book, and the use of rhyme was enjoyable to read.

Regarding your first poem, I must admit that I didn't grasp the underlying message. Poetry is not solely about rhymes; it is a means of conveying a message. Unfortunately, I didn't perceive a message in this poem—only lines of rhyming words.

In your second poem, however, you effectively conveyed a message about your friendship with someone. Well done on that. In your other poems, you also attempted to convey messages, but they were vague and lacked solidity.

In terms of grammar, I noticed that you only used a full stop at the end of each verse, which feels incomplete. Poetry is like a book without dialogue tags; you need to provide breaks as readers cannot recite an entire verse without pausing for breath. Consider using commas as indicators of breaks to allow your readers to take a breath before continuing.

In conclusion, I believe you should focus on effectively conveying a message in your writing. Poetry is not about fancy words or rhymes; it's about connecting with people and expressing how you felt when you wrote your piece. There is a poetic technique called "Free Verse" that doesn't rely on rhymes, as it prioritizes the message over rhyming.

I rate your book 3 out of 5 stars. If you're a poetry lover, I would recommend this poetry book to you.