ᴘᴀʀᴇɪᴅᴏʟɪᴀ

After professing his deep affection for Damian, Vin proceeded to act like a proper, mature adult and promptly hung up the phone.

Ha.

Ha...

...

The scion's groan echoed throughout the estate like a haunted wail. He stuffed his head under his pillow, willing himself to drift into unconsciousness with a silent hope that he would suffocate in his sleep.

Eventually, after his body gave him a big get tossed bitch, the red-faced teen dragged himself from the plush reaches of his bed and trudged towards his closet, where his school bag lay. After pulling out his emergency brownie from the secret spot in-between his textbooks, he quickly returned underneath his comforter, where his mortification was safely tucked away from the world.

As Vin was sadly munching on his double fudge delicacy, there was a small click from the window and the barely discernable sound of pattering footsteps along the floor.

Immediately, the barrel of a gun met the face of the intruder who had been trying to sneak in to nab Vin's fucking brownie.

And maybe him too, but the brownie was first priority here.

"Who the fuck-" Vin spat out crumbs as he shouted in his brownie-muffled voice.

"Will you accompany me to the Wayne Winter Gala, Beloved?"

A choking noise, "Wh-"

"I wish to officially announce our courtship, Vincent. Move over."

"Wait a damn-" He's stopped by the shocking sensation of Damian climbing on him and kissing the life out of him. He could feel the other tasting the smooth sweet chocolate on his tongue as the muscles intermingled. As a convicted felon who regularly killed people and secretly liked frozen yogurt, Vin didn't know what he was doing with his life, but he had to be doing something right if he was kissing the boy of his dreams.

Damian pulled away with a light pant and looked down at the starstruck brunette, licking his lips and resting on his forearms, which bracketed either side of Vin's head. "Ah, yes, one more thing." His voice was noticeably huskier and breathless.

Despite his internal state of disarray and thoughts of damiandamiancooloffVinAHHHDAMIAN, Vin was as sharp as ever as he observed the blushing boy who rested on his chest and his dark hair that drooped over into his green eyes from the lack of hair gel that he applied for school. "Should I even try to talk-"

A kiss, more chaste, cut him off for the second time. "I love you, too."

Not a lot of things could subdue Vin's nature as a verified smart-aleck, but if their relationship was going to go anywhere, it was a good thing Damian had found the will along with a way to rein him in.

Ah, well, their relationship may be deranged, but it was really damn romantic for two vicious adolescents with the emotional maturity of a green stop sign and enough social ineptitude to beat out the entirety of Arkham Asylum.

But hey, any idiot can be liked. It takes bonafide talent to scare the shit out of people.