00 | Book One

Note:
This is book ONE out of six of the Elysian Legacy Series. This series will revolve around the adventures of our main character and her friends. 

More Info:
I'm a fan of mahriyumm and most especially her well-known Semideus Saga. Fun fact, this series was created with the Semideus Saga as its inspiration. Because I realized not many greek mythology stories or series written in Filipino were published here, I decided to create one myself.

This is the first book I've ever written so please excuse me if it's not to your standards. I created this book for my own satisfaction but if you like it, then thank you po!

I'm not a perfect writer, and I'm still learning. Throughout this journey, I wish to discover more skills so that I could improve and hopefully, by the end of this series, I would be able to look back on this book with a smile on my face.

Note: For the readers who have read the old version, there will be minor changes such as the names of the main characters. Aside from that, the story will still have the same flow.

So without further ado, here is Embracing Chaos (#1) This is only the beginning of our long journey. Don't forget to strap in and enjoy the ride!

sincerely,
astara. ☽︎

 ☽︎