My forbidden Alpha

Standing inches away from me, his fingers gripped my arms in a vice-like grip, his harsh hot breath fanned my face.

It happened so fast in a blink of an eye, it knocked the breath out of me.

He moved so fast…it wasn't possible for even a werewolf. But before I could wrap my head around it, his proximity set my skin on fire. Electric tingles rushed through my entire body at his touch. My heart pounded in my chest as my wolf purred with pleasure.

Those dark, blazing silver eyes stared at my hazels, reaching out to my soul, captivating it.

His nostrils flared. He inhaled deep, as if taking a desperate sniff. "Didn't I ask you to leave?" Voice deep. "To stay away?"

The way his eyes flickered from silver to red brought me out of my daze. I gulped.

His wolf.

"I…" I stuttered, my heart pounding from his proximity and powerful aura.

Leaning in, with his face inches away from mine, he sneered, "Has falling into trouble became a habit of yours, hmm?"

I didn't know what to feel at that moment. Fear him for his wolf coming out, or stare at his beautiful yet lethal features. That wide forehead, dark thick brows, intense silver eyes, strong nose, sharp jaws and plump lips…

"I missed you," I whispered in a daze, my heart aching, craving to trace those stubble shadowing his jaw. And I did.

His shoulders went rigid the moment my fingers touched his jaw. My eyes welled with tears at the touch I craved for years. It both burned and pleasured me in an inexplicable way.

Silver eyes completely turned a deep shade of red and black veins spread across around his eyes and down his neck.

I froze in my place. Eyes widened.

W-what was happening to him? Black veins?

"Vin? W-what's happening…"

Before I could finish, a powerful arm wrapped around my waist, pulling me flush against him. I gasped at his rock hard body pressing against mine. Delicious shivers trembled my body.

His lips twitched, giving a glimpse of his elongated canines. His form shook, as if losing control. A growl reverberated through his chest. I whimpered as he gripped my hair in a fist before going for my neck. The sharp canines scraped my sensitive skin, making me tremble. Both in delight and fear.

"Aurora…" he said in a guttural voice I never heard.

W-what was he doing? What was happening to him?

"Vin, stop." My heart pounded in my heart in fear and an odd…thrill. But my hands tried to push him back.

"You're still good at provoking me." His grip tightened around me. The shaking in his form increased. His canines started to pierce my skin.

And as if my wolf submitted to him, my eyes closed.

"Vinson?"

He froze with his canines must be drawing a few drops of blood from my neck. Then he was a foot away from me.

I found myself cold with his warmth leaving my body suddenly.

With my heart thundering, my eyes met Adeline's bright blue ones. They were blazing.

My knees weakened at the realization. She caught me in her mate's arms, with his canines almost marking me.

Wait…he…was about to mark me?

My gaze snapped to Vin, who stood a foot away from me. His form was still, too calm for him grabbing me to mark a moment ago. His eyes were back to silver, and the black veins were gone. As if…nothing happened just a moment ago.