Chapter 22

After all his friends left in the carriages carried by Therestrals, he smiled at Luna . The two walked towards the edge of the forbidden forest and he looked quizzically at Luna who smiled. 

He followed Luna into the thick jungle and she held his hand and dragged him as she ran through the woods. A giggle resonated through the dense forest.

Luna finally stopped at a huge tree . It was the size of the Whomping Willow and looked to be as old as it too.

“ What is this Luna ?” asked Hadrian in awe

“ A gate ” she answered

“ A gate ?” asked Hadrian , very confused by what she said

“ A gate to go to Theoí ” she said airily

“ What is that ?”

“ Like you , Hadrian Peverell , are the Master of Death , I am the mistress of life ” revealed Luna with a smile and Hadrian gaped

“ wicked ” he exclaimed , a smile forming on his face .

“ So wanna go to the other side ?” she asked

“ We can go !?”

“ Yup ” affirmed Luna and he held her hand and the two walked inside to Theoí. The gate glowed golden and then vanished , as if it never existed .

When they entered they were in a place with a swirl of colours, kinda like in the Floo System , wait no , it was the Floo System. 

Luna , who was holding Hadrian's hand told him to follow her to which he nodded . The two walked in complete silence as Luna walked . They walked for , what felt like hours and then they reached a completely white door with golden hinges .

Luna gave him a go on look and he hesitantly opened the door . The room was dark and Hadrian brought out his wand but Luna placed her hand on his hand and he looked at her confused .

“ You can control the Shadows ” she revealed and Hadrian gaped while being extremely embarrassed .

Hadrian gulped , Abort mission! Abort Mission !  He walked inside the dark room and sighed , well exhaled . He streached his hand out and put a lot of pressure on his brain , well that's how Movies work right ? Oh wait, he was in no movie

Or was he ?

Maybe he was being recorded and wat he'd many people who write stories about him

He shook his head and yelped as he saw shadows form on his extended his arm . He walked back to his original position and tried again. This time the shadows stayed and the room revealed itself to be a very ornate place with Victorian style windows , which were covered by Grey curtains .

The whole room was themed with grey from the walls to the carpet . The furniture was fitted with Dark Green velvet covers and in the middle  hung a chandelier from the ceiling .

The two were in awe and were brought out of it when they heard a person snap their fingers .

There stood a woman with brown hair and hazel eyes . She wore a white dress with golden lacing . She smiled at Luna and looked at Hadrian for a second then gave a more reserved smile .

“ Uhm are you life ?” asked Hadrian meekly

“ Yes , I am life ,Hadrian Peverell and do call me Vanessa ” she said in a kinda echoey sorta etheral voice .

“ Well then follow me ” she said and the two nodded .

Sorry for the late update ,  I will try to update more . Believe me while writing somehow my text ends up relating with PJO and I have no idea why !?

I was gonna write

He then walked right into Olympus and saw the seven 

As a joke then write what actually happened