Chapter 14

Hadrian was now in Diagon Alley.  He walked into flourish and blotts and sadly saw the Weasley's.

Sirius steered him away and luckily Ronald didn't see him . Hadrian collected some books - school , extra and also some poop ( Lockheart's books)

Just as he was leaving he encountered Ginny . " OMG you're Harry Potter !!! I'm Ginny Weasley , Ronald's sister !"

"Uhm hello Ms.Weasley , I shall be on my way now "

" But don't you want to spend time knowing me ?" She asked batting her eyelashes .

"Uhm I'd rather read than talk to anyone literally " he said before he and Sirius left.

They left the store just as the fraudulent blonde peacock called out for ' Harry ' .

-----------

" Damn Hadrian got fangirls " commented Sirius

" Sirius !!"

"That's mah name peeps"

" I don't know him " said Remus , Tom , Hadrian and Narcissa at once and then laughed.

"I'm being targeted ! Salzar help me " cried out Sirius .

" Errr no  suffer alone " said salzar from his portrait  causing everyone to clutch their stomachs in pain.

------

" Are you sure You packed EVERYTHING" said Remus

" Yes Remus and if you ask that once more i will literally hex you !" Snapped Hadrian

Sirius laughed haft heartedly and turned to Harry
"Listen Harry Take Care . STAY . AWAY . FROM.  DUMBLEDORE "

He hated Dumbledore . Dumbledore had manipulated Remus and made a clone of himself and used the two to try and make Hadrian his pawn !

How dare that old goat.  .

----------------------------------------------------

Hadrian got on the train with Draco and Blaise .

" Hey guys !"

"Sup' "

"Wotcher !"

Two heads immediately snapped to look at Draco . " How original "drawled Hadrian and Blaise laughed .

----------------------------------------------------

To ruin the fun train trip Hermione Granger appeared !

" Hello Granger are you lost . "

" No of course not !"

"Ah i see so you are lost . Both ways " said Hadrian smirking .

Hermione glared but she looked more like a tomato .

" H-how da-"

"How dare i , honestly Granger  maybe a trip to St.Mungo's will help and i shall gladly direct you there " said Hadrian causing the other two Slytherins to chuckle , which due to their masks meant rolling on the floor clutching their stomachs .

----------------------------------------------------

They reached school and Hadrian groaned as he saw Ginny Weasley .

The sorting was peaceful and then it was Ginny's turn

" Gryffindor !!" The hat bellowed and she skipped down to the Gryffindor table and sat . She then locked eyes with Hadrian's who was swearing green and silver .

She looked horrified .

----------------------------------------------------

Dinner was normal but after dinner Hadrian was stopped by Ginny .

" Harry how could you be a SLYTHERIN ! "

" It's Potter to you Weasley and if you have a problem take it to Proffesor Snape and Mcgonnagle "

" But we're friends !"

" I would be lying if i didn't agree that right now i would love to rip your vocal cords out of your neck using accio " he said as his eyes dangerously flashed red before he left.

Huh guess living with Tom Riddle caused him to change . Funny , he would look smug all break . Great ! Just was Hadrian needed. 

----------------------------------------------------

He skipped down to the owelry and wrote a quick letter

Dear Uncles ,

I am doing quite well and ' unfortunately'  we need to add another red head onto the list .

Oh and Uncle Tom don't get too smug and yes i said too smug , emphasis on the 'too' .

Anyways I've shared the memory . Also this letter is charmed that only you three can read it

Love
H.P

----------------------------------------------------

He went to the common room and narrated everything to Blaise and Draco .

" Sweet Circe !" Said Draco and Hadrian scrunched up his nose
"Really Draco , your likings are wierd "

"Got a problem wait oh wait no I swear i hate you Hadrian !" He said and Blaise doubled into laughter upon seeing draco's flushed face .

----------------------------------------------------