Chapter 21

Result is

* DrumRoll *
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Luna !!!!

_______________________________________

». Hadrian sat with Thanatos in the abandoned Astronomy Tower with his eyes closed . His hair floated a bit as he concentrated on his powers .

" Youre doing Great Hadrian , meet me next Saturday " said Thanatos and Hadrian opened his eyes and nodded .

" See you Than "

He briskly walked to the Quidditch Pitch where he was very much forced into trying out .

He greeted Marcus Flint and sat beside the others who wanted the roll of Seeker .

A few people clad in red walked there and the Slytherins groaned . " Why are you here Granger " snapped Draco

" To meet Harry " answered Hermione with a huff and a glare

The Slytherins glared at the muggeborn , " Why do you need to talk Granger " asked Hadrian albeit reluctantly .

She huffed and motioned for him to follow her , Ron , Ginny and Dean .

Hadrian looked at the slytherins and passed a silent message . They seemed hesitant but Hadrian was determined . He straightened his robes and followed the Gryffindor Lot .

Albus Dumbledore stood in an abandoned alleyway . The trash can was overflowing with trash and there were old and torn papers scattered over the brick floor. The walls had a lot of graffiti on them and Dumbledore recoiled at the horrible stench .

He walked out , into the very quiet street and into an apartment . He looked at a card and sighed . People gave him odd looks as he walked into the elevator , intrigued by every button .

He knocked on a door and when he got no response he decided to welcome himself in .

" Alohomara " he whispered with his wand pointed at the ebony door . The door creaked open to reveal a very dirty and messed up apartement. The wallpaper was torn and glass shards were all over the floor .

Furniture was toppled over . The window was open , letting moonlight into the dark apartement .

In the mess , only one armchair looked neat of sort . Dumbledore chuckled and walked towards the armchair.

" Hello Horace " said the man and nothing happened. Dumbledore pointed his wand at the chair and then the chair transformed into a man .

" Dumbledore " greeted the man
" Nice to see you Horace "

" What do you want Albus ?" demanded Horace as he looked at the old headmaster.

" I have a proposition , you create some potions for me and I will give you money and whatever else you need " said Dumbledore

" Which Potions ?" asked Slughorn skeptically after a moment's thought . Dumbledore handed him a list and Slughorn's eyes skimmed through the list .

He met Dumbledore's eyes and shook his head , " These are all Illegal !" he exclaimed . Dumbledore chuckled , " My Boy I need it for the greater good " he reasoned .

Slughorn stepped back
" N-no no I won't support you !?" he exclaimed as he looked for his wand.

" Looking for this " mocked Dumbledore smugly and Slughorn paled.

" Imperio "

Hadrian woke up with a gasp as a glass of water was poured on his face . He glared at Draco who was laughing along with Blaise and Theo .

Hadrian went to freashen up and the four boys walked ... Sulked to the great hall . They met Luna on the way who giggled.

" Well Someone's sleepy " she commented

Hadrian straightened up and dusted his robes , giving his usual charming smile . The three boys just shared glances and then looked at the pair.

" Breakfast guys !! We're gonna miss it " exclaimed Neville and the group looked sheepish . They sat at their tables and enjoyed the sugary food .

Dumbledore was missing the whole day and Hadrian noticed this .

" I wish I could come " said Luna sadly as she watched her friends go to Hogsmeade .

Hadrian seperated from the crowd and stood beside her , " You guys go , I'll be with Luna " he said and Luna smiled a toothy smile at that .

The others wiggled their eyebrows at the pair and Hadrian flipped them off .

The duo walked inside the castle and a certain red-head glared at them . «╝