Chapter 12

Sirius was free again ... You may be wondering how Sirius was a professor  while having being a suspected death Eater .

The answer - Dumbledore .

He gave Sirius a ' chance to redeem himself ' .

Another thing Sirius was under compulsions and so was Remus . The two apologized furiously before they were forgived .

++

It was today .... The day for his potions mastery .

" Pup you'll start a fire "

Hadrian muttered something under his breath which no-one but Remus heard who snickered

"Hadrian .. it's time " came the voice of Severus Snape

He nodded and side apperated with Snape to the place

" Identification"

"Mr.Hadrian .A. Peverell "

"Yes you are needed to go to room 7 and the rest of the details shall be given by them "

"I wish you luck Hadrian" said Snape before Hadrian walked to the room.

--

"Mr . Peverell?" Questioned a man with golden hair and brown eyes

"Yes" replied Hadrian

The man nodded
"You will first go through the practical and then theoretical "

Hadrian nodded in agreement and proceeded to set his cauldron.

He had prepared his own potion to reverse the effects of insanity caused by the cruciatous curse .

" Begin "

He got to work added and crushing ingredients.

After two hours he was done brewing . The man looked at the potion . It was Slytherin green and had a mirron sheen on it .

" It look perfectly brewd now you may being your theoretical examination while a test person shall be made ready to administer the potion"

Hadrian nodded and sat down .

Give an informative account about why a  snake's dead skin  is not used in potions while snake scales are used 

He sighed happily and hummed lightly as he wrote down his answer

He finished and the submitted it to the man . The man looked at the paper and had a look admiration and awe at the answer .

" Well followe me . The patient is Thomas Anderson . Halfblood . Great auror "

Hadrian again nodded and fiddeled with his fingers in anxiety as the potion was administered.

After 10 minutes of the administering , the man's eyes started showing life again and people around gasped ...

The man then looked around and another man - Andrew Anderson ( his brother ) called his name ," Thomas?"

"Andy!" Even though Andrew despised the name he was overjoyed to have his brother back

"Y-you're ok again !"

The brothers embraced and the invigilators smiled at the sight .

"After consideration .... Mr.Peverell ... You are officially given the title of Potions Master and your potion has been sent to St.Mungo's . " announced another man .

Hadrian grinned and Snape looked proud .

"Thank you" he barely spoke out in joy

--

The longbottom's were given the potion next and the joy Neville had when his parents came to was heartwarming .

" T-thank y-you Hadrian ... I could never thank you enough " said Neville as he hugged his brother all but in blood

Hadrian smiled

Alice and Frank also thanked him and were a bit sad that Lily and James had passed along with Rosaline and Adrian .

Overall it made a huge impression. It heck came on the daily prophet .

Hope is brought back to people who had gone insane due to the cruciatous curse.

Sirius , Remus , Snape and  Tom were the proudest people alive .

--

A week after the ordeal an order meeting was called .

" So do you have any idea who created this potion " asked Dumbledore as Hadrian kept his identity a secret .

Sirius , Remus and Snape shared a glance and then turned to dumbeldore
"No not really " said Sirius speaking for the three .

The other order members also had the same reply

Dumbledore sighed sadly and continued on .

"How is young Harry doing ?"

This was Snape's cue to turn on his snarky facade

" Probably whining about not being fed by a golden spoon with diamonds on it " drawled Snape

" You really should let go of your grugde Severus " said Dumbledore

Snape rolled his eyes . He did let go of his grudge and quite frankly was proud of Hadrian

The meeting was ..... Boring .

Dumbledore was constantly compalinkgn about Harry being 'influenced' by Slytherins .blah blah

Sirius , Remus And Snape were bored to death and just wanted to leave . The meeting went on for three hours.

On the other hand Hadrian and Tom were chuckling while reading books .