* Chapter 36 *

XXXVI. • °

"I want a muffin, oh but these sausages look so good," Nadia said as she was putting food on her plate.

"Dude the bacon is so much better than the sausages," Tessa said talking with her mouth full already.

I started to make my plate, I grabbed a muffin, some toast, bacon, and some eggs. The food looked so amazing and everything smelled amazing, and it was well put together.

It was where you could grab whatever you wanted and it was plenty of it. Breakfast had started at 8 am but we were all so tired we made it at 10.

"Josie, how is the bacon?" Tessa asked slightly smacking a little.

I sat down with my plate of food across from her and then took a bite of the bacon. "Mmm, it's really good."

"I know right, Nadia try the Bacon."

"I am, let me just..." Nadia trailed holding two plates of food in her hand before sitting down. "I got bacon too somewhere."

Me and Tessa glanced over at each other obviously with the same puzzled expression.

Tessa cleared her throat, "You gonna eat all that?"

Nadia shrugged seeming confused, "Yeah, I'm just really hungry it felt that yesterday we didn't eat much."

"No, we did, Niko had got us some food last night before we went up to our room-"

"Thank you, Tessa, I just want to eat my breakfast now."

Feeling that the conversation was getting tense it was becoming awkward, "So where are the boys has anyone talked to them?"

Nadia shook her head while taking a bite of her sausage, "Uh, I haven't but you know Kobe will be down for some food at any second."

Just as Nadia said that the boys were walking down the hallway as loud as could be joking and laughing. Britney was of course still attached at Kobe's hip and Silas and Damon were by each other.

"Yo yo yo good morning beautiful people," Kobe said going around the table and giving each of us a hug.

Nadia waved her finger around, "Oh no don't act like you didn't put us through that yesterday."

Kobe sucked his teeth together, "Look I know things looked bad yesterday but Uncle Niko is really cool and he's happy to have us here don't worry."

"Really?" Tessa said raising her eyebrow, "Because it seemed like he was only happy that a certain somebody was here." I smiled as I saw Nadia glaring at Tessa.

"Look we're gonna have so much fun on this trip don't worry about it, I promise." He explained grabbing a piece of bacon from Tessa's plate.

She smacked his hand so hard and began to squeeze it, "Put. It. Down."

Kobe winced in pain, putting down the bacon," Okay okay fuck."

After all the commotion we all sat down at the table and ate our breakfast. I then began to wonder where the other people were at, I know we couldn't have had the whole resort to ourselves but I became curious. "So Kobe, where are the other vacationers, did your uncle rent out the resort for us? I thought he didn't know we were coming."

"Mmm yeah so," He swallowed, "We are on the other side of the resort the main functions and the fun stuff are in the front it's really packed over there. This area really is for reserved vacationers for like weddings, honeymoons, and shit like that."

"Wow, that's really cool and your uncle just opened this up?"

"My granddad did, he has other resorts in Florida and I think one somewhere else out of state but this one he wanted to give to my uncle so yeah I think it's pretty dope."