⋆ Chapter 11 ⋆

XI. • °

𝐓𝐖: 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐦𝐚𝐲 𝐛𝐞 𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐠𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐯𝐢𝐞𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐚𝐬 𝐢𝐭 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐬 𝐛𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐩𝐡𝐢𝐜 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐭.

It was now the beginning of the weekend, which means it was the day of the party that Tessa had planned. I was excited to be going actually because this was going to be the first party that I ever went to, like ever.

I had never been to a party before.

If someone from school were throwing it I would have never gone but since it was going to just be me and them I was looking forward to it. I even was prepared to see Silas, if he was actually going.

Not that I wanted to see him, I was just prepared to... If I had to.

I was up last night texting in the group chat with Tessa and Nadia while also watching Stranger Things season 4 on my phone, so I barely had any sleep last night which caused me to wake up a little late which was 6 pm. But at least I got some and didn't have any nightmares.

I got up out of bed and went straight to my closet. I was going to have to be quick about getting ready because Tessa wanted us there by 9 pm.

I was going to be sort of dressing up better than I usually do to look more presentable, so I wanted to put more time into my appearance today.

I didn't have any really dress-up clothes so I was going to try and put something together that would look better than just a jacket and a pair of jeans which was my usual go-to.

I looked through my clothing and found a cute skin-tight emerald green shirt that would be long-sleeved. I was a little skeptical about wearing a semi-light shirt but I really liked it and I knew the color would look good on me complimenting my skin.

I then looked more into my closet searching for some bottoms to wear. As I looked more I realized that I didn't have anything other than sweatpants, joggers, leggings, and jeans.

"I really need to...go shopping." I blurted out loud still looking through my closet. I went further down until I reached my jeans and pulled out some white ones with slight rips in them.

At this point, I'm just going to stay away from any drinks today.

I laid my outfit on my bed, I put on a sweatshirt and some joggers just so I could go get ready for today.

I opened my door on my way to the bathroom when I saw something laying in the living room out of the corner of my eye. I stopped and looked to see that it was a crumpled piece of paper.

"Really Dad...the trash is literally in the kitchen," I said with annoyance on my way to throw it away.

I grabbed it looking down at it on my way to the trash when I saw smeared writing of what looked like a black marker.

I stood there puzzled before slowly un-bawling the paper to see the words...

𝙔𝙤𝙪 𝙙𝙤 𝙞𝙩 𝙤𝙧 𝙉𝙊 𝙙𝙚𝙖𝙡.

Before I even had time to process what that even meant...

𝘉𝘈𝘕𝘎

I jumped falling straight to the ground to see that my front door had just been busted open.

A man holding another, helping him inside my apartment.

I looked at them with my eyes widened for what felt like minutes before I could get anything out.