* Chapter 34 *

XXXIV. • °

"So, have you girls figured out where you want to go for Spring break yet, or do I still have to figure that out?" Doria asked over the clanking of dishes.

"Well, I've been thinking...how about Hawaii?" Nadia asked with the widest smile on her face.

"Nadia we're not going to Hawaii, your spring break is only one week."

"What? It's not an irrational decision and plus this will be the best spring break of our lives Mom."

"Do you know how far away Hawaii is from Orlando? I so don't want to be on the plane for that long," Tessa added while scrolling through her phone.

"Tess, come on and this would mean I could film more content in hopes of growing my followers on Instagram, please Mom," Nadia said pouting away with puppy dog eyes.

Doria turned around from the sink putting both her hands up."Enough Nadia, you have to keep in mind this is Josie's first time really traveling from home. I don't want her to become homesick and not even enjoy her experience at all."

"No, no I don't want your guy's decision to be based on me. As long as I have you guys there with me I'm sure...I'd be fine," I added.

"Sweetie regardless of us being there or not being homesick is a real thing and like Tessa said Hawaii isn't close to us."

"It's not that far away by plane," Nadia says picking up her phone from the kitchen table and tapping away at her phone screen. "Yeah, it only says that from Orlando to Hawaii it's only about...oh ten hours."

"Try maybe even eleven or twelve hours," Tessa says putting her phone down.

Nadia's eyes shot over to her, "You're not helping Tess."

"Okay stop it, I know this is you guys' last spring break...in high school," Doria paused letting out a sigh."I want you all to have fun no matter what including the boys. So if you guys can't figure out what you want to do then I will find something and I will make sure it is fun okay?"

"Hawaii-"

"No." Tessa and Doria both said in unison, I cracked a smile at the sound of it.

"Fine, I guess we'll just ask the boys I'm sure they will have something for us to do," Nadia said in a condescending tone.

"So do you guys have anything planned for us to do or what?" Nadia asked.

Damon's eyes wandered around, "What are we doing now?"

Tessa sighed, "Spring break you dwarf, what are the plans?"

"What's so special about spring break isn't it like any other weekend?"

"Since when do you not want to do anything? Seriously when did you guys get so boring?" Tessa blurted rolling her eyes at Damon in irritation.

"First off, whenever I plan anything with you dweebs it ends up ending badly so no I don't think I want to do anything for Spring break."

"When do you plan anything is the question if it's not about you just playing music?"

"Oh, when do I plan anything? Well, when I threw that party for ya'll and got cussed out by my mom because somebody pissed in her plant,"  Damon said turning and glaring at Kobe.

Kobe looked up from his plate of food, "I've already said I-"

"It's literally one week away Damon, we have to find something and we've never gone on any trips together," Nadia said her voice low and sounding disappointed.