Chap 44 - E2

Ending #2 

WARNING Suicide, do not read if not comfortable 

The Ortega family leaked the news to the public, fake news actually, saying how Jenna was dating the now famous daughter of Carolina Herrera, that was real we all know.

Yes my daughter is dating her, at first we didn't accept it but at the end we did, Y/n suddenly went crazy, she hurt me! she punched me twice saying we'd hurt out daughter!!

Despite  Y/n and Jenna coming out to say that wasn't real, that wasn't what happened, people believed Natalie more, People feared for Jenna, that she was in an abusive relationship, The amount of hate y/n was getting was unreal, no other person had gotten so much hate like that until now, Y/n was sad, she was depressed she tried not to let her get to it but it was inevitable "Y/n...it's okay i promise" Jenna said with a huge frown on her face hugging her girlfriend who was currently crying her eyes out "I..i'm sorry Jenna " was all her girlfriend could make out, that happened al most everyday since it happened, and Jenna was tired of it, of the people making her feel this way, the messed up in so many ways as well, allowing her parents to even visit them after that statement.

She had even gotten Y/n's mom involved asking her what to do since she feared for her girlfriend, to what the old lady just said to keep an eye on her, to not leave her alone, not for anything. 

Tired, Y/n was tired, she couldn't take it anymore, she had made up her mind, she thought it true multiple times and she thought this was the best decision, the moment Jenna walked past that door she felt everything was wrong, seeing Y/n with her bag packed, they were currently in their apartment in California, in Jenna's home town Coachella Valley , since Jenna wanted to be close to her siblings they agreed on getting one there, Jenna now was seeing this was a mistake "Y/n...why is that bag packed?" Y/n stared at her trying not to cry, trying to be the strongest that she could "I...i'm leaving Jenna..." what?? first of all no mi amor?? Jenna?? "What?? why? leaving where? " Jenna asked concerned "I can't take it..I'm sorry" Y/n finally cried sitting down in the couch, hearing this Jenna felt full on panic "Take what? i'm confused?" "I feel like you've put your family first after what your parents did, i get hate every day where ever i go out and you never told them anything Jenna and i'm tired, i'm hurt..." Oh... Jenna felt frozen, not knowing what to say really but she felt defensive "Y/n their my family i-" "And i'm your girlfriend that has done nothing but been supportive and loving and i can't get the same in return?? i know their your family but they fucked up big time and you chose to forgive them!" Y/n shouted slightly feeling so many emotions, mainly hurt " I tried talking to them...i did try" "Well it wasn't enough Jenna...they still come here at our home! giving me the stinkiest eye! as if i was the one who actually did something bad! you spend most of your time there! you still invite them you put them over me! i want respect " Y/n sobbed as she passed around the room feeling anxious, this not being the first time having this conversation "WELL THEIR MY PARENTS Y/N WHAT CAN I DO?" 

She's not changing her mind...it has to be done... Y/n thought feeling her heart break 

"i didn't want to have to do this...but you leave me no choice...who is it gonna be Jen..me or them?" " You can't do that to me Y/n it's not fair!" Y/n nodded knowing her answer already, she stood up grabbing her bag "Fine then...i hope your happy with your lying family...i won't put up with this any longer...2 months of this is enough Jenna..." Jenna didn't move or say anything, if she wanted to leave then fine so fucking be it, Y/n al ready half way through the door turned around with tears in her eyes she said "I love you Jenna Ortega " as she walked away crying.