Ideas!

So, I couldn't sleep and brainstormed a bit. But before you see those ideas and help me figure out some details, here's an update.

THERE IS A QUESTION ATTACHED TO EVERY BOOK IDEA BELOW. Please respond/vote so I know which book you'd rather see first and the other details I ask questions about. Questions are in bold and stars.

I'm going to try and continue "Fool For You" the Elizabeth Olsen story unless you like the new idea I'll have listed for her below. I want to develop the plot to "Fool For You" a bit more but it'll still be along the same lines. I'll republish the book soon if this is the option you choose.

For Sophia Smith, since a lot of you liked the book, I'll be somewhat redoing "Forbidden Love". I'll most likely be rewriting some bits and pieces because I had an idea presented to make it more up to date which would make sense. Once I get that worked out and figure out how I'll rewrite it that way, I'll release that. I may just start it from scratch. But I need a vote :
Would you rather have Sophia be at Stanford or, a more modern/recent approach being with the Portland Thorns?

. . .

As for new stories, these are surface level ideas I have that I'm thinking of writing about.
This first Idea is centered around Scarlett Johansson or Natasha Romanoff.

Fall In Love Alone/Dangerous Woman (yes the OG lol):
Natasha Romanoff has known Y/n Barton since Y/n was a child. The youngest surviving child of the Barton family, she's all Clint's got left of the bloodline. He keeps her safe and out of harms way. When the worlds in danger, she's brought in to help the Avengers. Nat has never seen her as anything other than Clint's little sister until the lines blur as their friendship blossoms and Nat's heart begins to make her question every move she makes.

Just Don't Know It Yet: [one of my favs]
Y/n, a singer/songwriter, is the youngest sister of (Chris Evans/Florence Pugh/Jeremy Renner) with a vibrant personality that attracts many. Scarlett is going through another divorce and wants to give up on love but can't help that her attention is now drawn to the younger sibling of her best friend. An age gap and an unspoken yet forbidden rule, has her struggling with the fact that she can't get involved with Y/n, no matter how bad she wants to. Y/n hasn't had the best of luck with relationships either, finally gaining the strength to leave the shackles of her abusive relationship. She finds safety and love in the arms of Scarlett but, with her older sibling being overly protective, she's scared of the outcome if they find out.

QUESTION:
I haven't yet established who will be the sibling. I'm leaning towards Chris Evans but, who would you pick between Chris, Florence, and Jeremy?

Falling Slow:
Y/n and ____ have been best friends since they were in diapers. They never thought anything of their relationship and now things have taken a complicated journey that neither girl knows what to do or how to approach the situation. Best friends to lovers. If it doesn't work out, can they be friends again?

QUESTION:
Who would you want this story to be about?

Lifeline: (my other fav)
Y/n is a singer/songwriter and she hits a rough patch. Her life seems to be falling apart at every angle. An abusive relationship. Her father just died. Her label dropped her due to her abusive boyfriend being the head of the label. She'd witnessed and went through a lot on her way towards the top. She's attempted suicide before and, after the last attempt, one last lifeline brought her back unexpectedly.

QUESTION:
For Lifeline, who would you want the story to be about? Some people I had in mind were Elizabeth Olsen or Alex Morgan.

Also general question:
Which would you like to be G!p? since most of you vote for that.
Would you prefer me to give "Y/n" a name rather than using Y/n?