Jealous?

Requested by: RionesParch

Enjoy.

-------------------------------------------------------------

✦ --------------In the Power Watch---------------✦

"Mama Gempa!" The blue and green element called out.

The two elements were floating using their powers as their white scarf followed behind them, their eyes glowing with their different colored hair.

"Yes?" The earth element said.

"Now two of us has achieved third tiers! How cool is that?!" The nature element said as the wind element nodded.

"Very cool. I'm proud of you guys and Ori."

"Just imagine all of us in our third tier forms! We would look so cool!" The wind element cheered.

The three elements continued to talk as the earth element picked up flowers from the grass floor.

The power watch dimension isn't just a empty void full of the deep dark abyss. The scenery is a beautiful outdoor, with the seven elements house, the outside view of the outside world where their master lives.

The power watch's sky changes according to the outside world so that they would know when it's nighttime or daytime.

From a far, a element could be seen stalking at the three elements from a tree quite far from the three elements. Jealousy hits the element as he looked down, wondering when he'll achieve third tier like his two brothers?

A hand was placed on the element's shoulder, startling the element that was stalking the other three elements.

He turned to see none other than his twin, the sleepy head. The one who always carry a whale plush around, even during training sometimes.

"What are you doing staring at them?"

"I.. Nothing."

"I'm your twin. I know what is mostly going on with you and I know that you don't stalk our other brothers unless it's important or uneasy feelings, so tell me."

"I'll tell you later, okay?"

"You better."

The hooded element left his twin as the element continued to stalk the other three elements who are now laughing, probably the nature element making jokes.

The element sighed as he stopped stalking them, thinking it's weird that he's stalking his brothers when he could just join them.

As the element casually walked away from the tree like he never did anything, the sky of the power watch dimension changed to a bright blue sky with thin clouds and the sun shining.

The other elements gathered around, nodding at each other as their body glowed and slowly turned into different small colored orbs.

✦ --------------------------------------- ✦

Boboiboy. The elemental superhero who defeated the legendary alien two years ago is now getting up from his bed.

He checked the alarm to see it say a number '7.21AM', surprisingly he woked up earlier than usual. Boboiboy quietly giggled as he sees this as a award, first time in awhile for waking up early.

All of a sudden, the watch on his wrist glowed. Seven different colored orbs came out of it one by one, as seven figures began appearing slowly.

"Ori! Good morning!"