Family?

! INFORMATION !

This oneshot is a different because in this AU, the elements are Bbb's older brothers! Here are some side information:
‹ Hali is the oldest and Bbb is the youngest
‹ Hali, Gempa, and Taufan are 21, Blaze and Ice are 19 and they are twins, Solar and Thorn are 18, Bbb is 16.

Also Abang means big brother

TW: Bullying, mentions of blood, hurtful words

I'm so sorry if this made you uncomfortable, but I wanted to make angst <3
-------------------------------------------------------------

Boboiboy bin Amato, youngest son of Amato and his wife also the youngest brother of the seven brothers. Though, Boboiboy is just considered a 'mistake' to them because they only expected seven children not eight.

This 'mistake' caused Boboiboy to be seen as a burden, mistake, or outcast. Though Boboiboy still has his grandfather, Tok Aba.

Boboiboy at the age of 10, Amato and his wife has to leave their eight sons because of a 'business trip' and left them with their grandfather.

Though everything went downhill for Boboiboy when he started school there, bullies everywhere ready to strike him down to the point where he's bleeding.

This bullying has been going on until Boboiboy turned 16. Same bullies, same school, same grades. Boboiboy's grades were great, some F's every now and then.

Though this didn't satisfy his seven older brothers, they reminded him everyday to get A+ or perfect score in every exam.

Guess what? This just caused Boboiboy stress and pain. Whenever Boboiboy gets a F or anything below 90, he'll either get slapped or yelled at by his elder brothers with hurtful words.

"Seriously!? Another 85 on your science exam? Can't you just get better? Look at Solar and Thorn, they both got a 95 on their exam. Why can't you?" Gempa yelled as he dropped Boboiboy's recent science exam on the floor.

Boboiboy stood there as he touched his right cheek where he got slapped at by one of his eldest brother. Boboiboy kneeled down to get his science exam and ran to his room while running pass Tok Aba.

"Eh Boboiboy! I was about to make dinner with your brother, come down to eat okay?" Tok Aba said as Boboiboy shut his room door.

Boboiboy locked his room and leaned against the door as he began crying. Cried his heart out silently, one of the worst or best way to cry.

Boboiboy got up and changed out of his school uniform when he received a call from his only bestfriend in this cruel world other than Tok Aba and his bestfriend of course.

Boboiboy grabbed his phone and answered it, he reminded himself to lower the volume down so that no one can hear their conversation.

"Dey Boboiboy! Tomorrow is the weekends! Finally- ugh- you don't know how long I've waited for the weekends to come."

"Yeah.. I'm excited too! But Gopal, it's only been five days at school?"

Yeah.. Boboiboy wasn't excited for the weekends, the days where he has to hear the hurtful words from his so called 'brothers'.

"I know.. But it feels like an eternity of endless studying!"

"Haha! Come on Gopal, time passes by fast! It's already Friday today anyway."

"Woohoo! I can play my games all day then!"

'Lucky you Gopal, you can play games while I have to study and listen to my brothers say things about me.. I wish I had your kind of life..' Boboiboy thought.