Quality Time Together

! INFORMATION !

I'll be using my OC aka Kai from the Kokotiam in Laskar Station book for this brother bonding session.

Also, the Kokotiam Gang knows about Kai being Bbb's older brother.

Timeline: After BBB Movie 2

Enjoy!
-------------------------------------------------------------
"Disicples of Justice! We have arrived back at home!" Captain Papa yelled as he landed the spaceship slightly far away from Tok Aba's shop.

Everyone got up and waited for the door to open, there they saw their parents and Tok Aba.

"Appa!" Gopal yelled as he ran to hug his dad.

"Mak!" Yaya ran to hug her mom.

"Ma!" Ying ran to hug her mom.

"Tok!" Bbb ran to hug his grandfather, as Ochobot float by Bbb's side.

Let's say Captain Papa already went home with Pipi and his wife.

Meanwhile Fang just stood there, wondering if he can do the same with his big brother. Alas his hopes are too high up for that to happen, his older brother, Kaizo has been known to be strict and serious most of the time.

"Dey Bbb! Don't forget tomorrow we are going to go to the beach." Gopal called out to remind his forgetful friend.

"Haih, I remember la Gopal! No need to remind me. I have Ochobot you know!" Bbb said as Ochobot playfully hit his arm and they both laughed.

Ying, Yaya, and Gopal waved goodbye to Bbb, Fang, and Ochobot as it's getting dark now.

Fang was gonna go in the spaceship when he was stopped by someone, he looked behind to see Bbb giving the bright smile you would expect from him.

"Fang, why don't you join us? The more the merrier plus I don't want you staying in thhe spaceship." Bbb said as he patted Fang's shoulder.

"Erm.. Are you sure?" Fang asked which was immediately replied with a nod.

"Come on!" Bbb said as he dragged Fang by his hand back to his home with Tok Aba and Ochobot with Cattus on his head following from behind them.

When they arrived home, turns out Tok Aba made them dinner. There was chicken, some vegetables, curry and-

"Sup Lobak Merah!" Fang yelled as he sat down at the table immediately. Bbb and Ochobot just chuckled at their friend's behaviour.

They all then started eating and chatting with each other, soon after finishing dinner. Bbb took out a sleeping matress for fang to sleep on, he brought it to his room and lay it down next to his bed. They soon then sleep.

[ Next Day.. ] 

Looks like Bbb and Fang already woken up with their beach outfits.

Ochobot is wearing a sunhat? With Cattus wearing a cute sunglasses.

(A/N: Bbb's outfit is the one in BBB Galaxy Season 1 Eps17 with Loopbot. Some goes with Fang)

They were soon then interrupted by a knock on the door from downstairs, they looked at each other confused on why the dooe knocked. They already told the team that they were meeting at the beach, Tok Aba then opened the door revealing..

"ABANG!?" Bbb and Fang yelled in unison as they saw their older brothers when Tok Aba opened the door.

"Surprise!" Kai yelled as he hugged Bbb who hugged back, Kai then hugged Tok Aba.

"Pang, what did you call me earlier?" Kaizo asked in his usual stern voice, making Fang flinch as he accidentally called Captain Kaizo big brother.

"I'm so sorry Captain! I promise not to do it again." Fang said as he saluted, but Kaizo was just hurt, after how he treated his little brother all these times, that Fang started to apologise to him for calling him what every little brother calls their older brother.