never going to forget you.

How long has it been?

Ten years? Twenty years? Who knows.

But what we do know is that the elements are back with their former master except for the light element that is in the hands of the earth wielder now.

Though they missed their former and first masters dearly except for the light element of course, they missed their one and only true master.

A young teenage boy from Earth who took them in like family, treating them like family, always there for them.

The boy was like a palette of colors, always bright yet he shined too bright that day.

The day his life was taken.

The day they lost a master.

The day they lost a family member.

They all agreed to go back to their first masters,

Kira'na for Halilintar or Voltra

Mas Mawais for Ice or Blizzard

Panglima Pyrapi for Blaze or Nova

King Balakung for Thorn or Rimba

Tuanku Kuputeri for Taufan or Beliung

Tok Kasa for Gempa or Kristal and Solar or Gamma

But only under one condition, that they all meet for gatherings once a month by the grave of their deceased master.

Here they are now on Earth by a hillside with a beautiful view of the sunset.

The six wielders were sitting by the chairs, having tea while discussing some stuff and catching up with each other, glancing at their elements once in awhile.

While the seven elements' spirits sat next to the grave of the teenage boy,

Boboiboy bin Amato.

"We're all in our third tiers now, master." Kristal addressed as he pointed to themselves like he was still there.

"Our lives are decent because all separated."

"But we never forgot about you!"

"Never will forget about your devotions and kindness for us."

The seven elements hugged each other while telling more stories about the adventures they went on with their current masters, catching up as well.

A figure stood behind them, towering over them. A small yet sad smile was seen on the figure.

"I'm glad that you guys have someone to take care of you." The figure muttered before fading away.

Once it was time to go, they all waved goodbye to each other including Boboiboy.

Everyone had already left except for Kira'na, Tuanku Kuputeri and Tok Kasa since they wanted to discuss something more.

Yet those three left, the three elements waved at the grave before them.

They all swore that they had seen a figure with the iconic orange dino cap and orange jacket, waving at them with the biggest smile ever.

Oh how much tears they shed before waving back at the figure that slowly faded away once again.

He kept his promise.

He really did.

"No matter where you guys are. I'll always be there and I promise— when you visit my grave, I will wave back at you."

--------------------------------------
soo how? I'm putting short stories here because I'm focusing the long stories on my AO3 account

A whole completely different fandom, but anyone want it? Just comment <3