Question for Readers

hey guys!!!

so, this story blew a bit up and i'm still trying to process it.

thank you to everyone who read this! this was a short project i worked on while writing other stories.

now, on to the news...

i saw all your comments on the last two chapters. it pained me to write an ending like that. and i saw a few comments of people wanting a continuation for this story.

well, when i was first writing this story, i actually came up with some concepts on a continuation. if you noticed, there are several pieces of information that are missing regarding max and bryce's relationship. i purposefully left it out in hopes that i would continue this story.

almost a year later, i have a question for people who read this story.

would you want a sequel?

the reason i want to ask you is because i want your input if whether or not i should continue their story or leave it to rest. i'm not confirming if they'll get together in the sequel. i'm leaving everything neutral. but just know that their story will indeed continue and they'll return for more.

if i do end up deciding to make a sequel, i'll make a follow up of when i'll make it.

btw, it'll be a seperate story and won't be added onto this story.

anyways, once again, thank you all for the likes and comments! i look forward if anyone decides to comment their opinion.

bye y'all!!!!

<3 <3