21. Awkward

Maxwell’s POV

Maxwell’s POV

Bryce removed my shirt off. I covered my chest, feeling self conscious about how I looked compared to Bryce.

“Hey, don’t cover yourself.” Bryce lifted my chin so I met his eyes. “You’re really beautiful. Most beautiful thing I’ve ever seen.” He said. I blushed as Bryce said that. 

My hands began to wander down his body. I touched all parts of his chest, feeling hard muscle and slight hair. Bryce continued to kiss my neck and began to thrust upwards onto me. I was basically riding him at this point.

“Max.” Bryce breathed out. I turned up to look at those brown captivating eyes. “Are you a virgin?” He asked. I nodded in embarrassment. 

“Mmhmm. Sorry.” I said.

“No need to apologize. I’ll be careful with you.” He said. His arms came around my waist and held me. 

Soon our pants were off. Our dicks were standing tall. I took him in my hands and jerked him off while we kissed. I sucked him off like I did at the tree. Bryce also sucked me off. He was a bit nervous at first, but like the man he is, he got the hang of it.

I basically forgot where we were for a moment. The rain ceased from my ears and the intermittent taps on the window became a small sound in the music we were creating.

After a while, the two of us laid naked on the couch. His body overpowered mine. I moaned underneath me as he took me. His thrusts felt like ecstasy.

“B-Bryce.” I moaned out.

“Max! God I love you so much.” Bryce said.

Bryce kept thrusting into me. Never did I expect to lose my virginity so soon, let alone to Bryce. It was a completely new feeling that I never wanted to end. 

After we finished, I caught my breath. Bryce hugged me close to his body.

“Normally I never stay after hooking up with anyone.” Bryce said.

“But?” I asked.

“You aren’t just anyone. You’re my boyfriend.” Bryce hugged me tighter. 

“Never let go.” I closed my eyes.

“I promise I won’t.” Soon Bryce ended up letting me go when the door opened.

“Sweetie, Luna is having triplets- OH GOD!” Mom screamed when she opened the door. Our house layout had the couch in direct line of sight of the front door. 

“MOM!” I yelled and pulled the blanket hastily over Bryce’s and I's body. My face was red in embarrassment.

“I- I’ll wait outside.” Mom stuttered and closed the door quickly.

“Now my mom knows I’m a slut!” I said. I stood up and began to quickly put on my clothes.

“Relax. Your mom knows you’re 18.” Bryce began to put his clothes on.

“Yeah! But she doesn’t know I’m gay! FUCK!” I yelled.

After putting our clothes on, we walked outside to see mom and Luna on the rocking chair.

“Bye, Mrs. Knox.” Bryce waved to my mom like nothing happened. My face was red, hiding my face behind my hands. I saw Bryce hop on his bike and mount it. He gave me a wink before riding off. I turned to my mom who gave me a longing stare while Luna purred on her lap.

“So, that’s why you’ve been spending so much time with Bryce.” Mom said. Luna hopped off and walked into our house like she owned it, leaving mom outside with me.

“Mom. I-I was gonna tell you sooner.” I stuttered out, hoping she didn't care about it.

“Tell me you were gay? Or dating Bryce, the quarterback? Or that you had sex?” Mom tilted her head. Tears flooded my eyes.

“Mom! I’m-I’m sorry.” I began crying. Mom came up to me and hugged me.

“Sweetie. I knew you were gay the first time we danced around the living room singing Born This Way. And while Bryce was unexpected, I’m not upset. Just make sure he treats you right. As for the sex, just make sure you use protection and clean up.” Mom said. “We’re gonna have the talk later.” Mom said and walked into the house.

“Mom! No!! Don’t make this anymore awkward!!” I yelled. I walked into the house and shut the door and began to stop my mom from grabbing a banana and an unused condom.

 I walked into the house and shut the door and began to stop my mom from grabbing a banana and an unused condom

------

that was interesting. next chapter coming soon! then afterwards is the two-part ending!

bye! i love you all!

<3