*Elizabeth Olsen*

A/N: Okay! For the first time in this year... I'm writing again!!! I know I'm gone for too long but it's not like you missed me that much guys. Anyways my obsession over middle-aged actresses are up to the highest level to the max again so here I am! Thanks for leaving comments, (I love reading and replying to ya'll guys!) and votes! So here is aN Elizabeth Olsen fluff guys!

#17: Sneaking Up

...

Elizabeth's P.O.V

"Okay, just a little bit highlight on your cheekbones and... we're... done! There, you look so beautiful Lizzie." My make-up artist said to me after finishing up and I smiled at her. I looked at the mirror and not to brag but I really do look good right now.

"Thank you Cassie! You are such a big help!" I said to her while looking at the vanity table trying to find and remember where is my phone.

"No problem. What are you looking for?"

"Can't find my phone. Have you seen it?" I asked rising up at my seat and I put my hands all over my pockets but I can't find it.

"If I remember correctly, Y/n borrowed it from you earlier right? She said, she forgot hers on your house." I halt my search and I recall what happened last hour and smiled to myself.

"Yes, I remember now. Again, thank you Cassie." I genuinely said then head out to go to my girlfriend's trailer but I found no one. I roam over the set and found her with an earphone and so busy with my phone. She seemed so engross with what she's watching so I snoop at it without telling her and I see my face on it. At first I thought it was a movie with me in it but suddenly the clip changed and changed again with effects. I saw a plus button on the middle end of the screen then she scrolled up and I saw myself again. She's using TikTok and she's watching me again. How cute and adorable that is but it's cringey seeing yourself on the screen like that.

I was about to scare her from behind when Hailee stopped me. I frowned at her and her hands on my shoulder.

"She doesn't like to be scared like that Lizzie. I once did that but it didn't end well." She said and left. It's not that I hate her but I just don't like her since she was my girlfriend's ex and I don't know but I just feel insecure.

Hailee is no doubt beautiful, hot, and younger than me. Y/n is younger than me but Hailee is younger than both of us and I can't help but feel like she's going to leave me and come back for her.

"Oh hey baby, what are you doing there?" My spiralling train of thoughts stopped when I felt her hands wrapped around my waist and she puts her chin on my shoulder.

"Nothing my love, just wanna check on you. I have a scene to shoot in 15 minutes, you can wait in my trailer." I said to her but she opposed to that idea.

"It's 10 in the morning babe, i'm not going to your trailer. I'll watch you with your scenes." She said and that made me blush.

"There are probably scenes that Paul and I will be kissing and I don't want you to feel uncomfortable or bad. Are you sure you're really okay with that?" I asked her worriedly, afraid of her reaction.

"Yes I don't like seeing you kiss someone except for me but Lizzie, you are an actress. I know this kind of stuff will be unavoidable even before I became your girlfriend. It's your work, so I don't mind. I love you and I know you love me too and i'm secured with our relationship." She said while looking intently into my eyes which melted my heart. How did I deserve someone like her? Well I guess my past self is such a great person and by that I am grateful to her.