*Jennifer Lawrence*

#8: Locked Together

...

Y/n's POV

"What's the problem? Maybe she didn't do it on purpose." Said by my friend who is clearly on that blonde's side.

"You know? Just go to her trailer and make her feel better since you clearly don't believe me!" I said to her which she just answered me with scoff.

"I don't take sides here! I'm just saying that maybe she didn't mean to hurt you. Maybe you just had a miscommunication." I rolled my eyes at her. I'm facing the mirror and she is sitting on the couch behind me so I put my middle finger up in front of the mirror making sure she sees it.

"Fuck you too." She unbotherdly said then continues to read her freaking magazine.

"Is Mrs. Blanchett is there?" Someone said outside my trailer. She was supposed to answer but I raced her into it.

"Yeah! And would you be kind and take her away from me please, before I become a murderer!" I shouted and the magazine that she's reading came flying into my direction. Spoiler alert: she did not hit me.

"Buy another glasses Mrs. Blanket, your aim is getting poorer by the years!" I said and now she's the one who is putting her middle finger up at me before opening the door.

"Mrs. Blanchett? Sorry to interrupt, but the director wants to see you." I heard her assistant said.

"Close the door grandma!"

"I'm a grandma so I can't hear you clearly! Bye!" Cate really knows how to push my buttons. Who would get in and out of the door then not close it?

Argh! She's here to talk to me because Jennifer and I had a fight earlier at the set. Well obviously she's not a big help but just being around her brings me comfort more than anyone in the world.

Cate and I are always been close. Sometimes years ago we may or may not have been too close. But she helped me a lot of times. She is also the one who is beside me in my lowest and my highest. And of course vice versa. Everything we have is completely platonic. I mean...

Have we kissed?
...
Yes.

Have we seen each other naked in an intimate way?
...
Yes.

Have we fucked?
...
Yes.

Are we in a relationship?
...
No!

See, completely platonic.

Besides we stopped that sex string between us years ago when I started liking certain someone.

...

Let's talk about my fight with Jennifer. First of all, I like her. Romantically. But unfortunately the feeling is not mutual.

At first we have a good friendship, until she started distancing herself then she literally drifted apart. She is not talking to me anymore unless we have a scene together. Everytime I would be entering a conversation that she's with, she would suddenly stop being bright and shiny then would excuse herself. Like what the fuck? So now that I would see her talking to someone, I would avoid and mind my business.