*Helena Bonham Carter*

#9: Drive Around Town

...

Y/N's POV

What to do? What to fucking write? All you have to do is think of a story, type it, then voila! You have a story! So make your brain work Y/n! Writer's block is one of the worst thing that could happen to me now. I don't have an inspiration.

I can't think of anything to write. I don't know what to write and the deadline is next week. I can't just magically type a story and send it to my editor next 3 weeks?

I stopped scolding myself when my phone rang showing 'Hellie<3' as the caller so I answered it. "Hey Hel how are you? Why did you call?" I asked kindly, even though I like her a lot this is still not the best time for her to call me.

Helena: "Hi! I'm good how about you? I just called to tell you that I'm hosting a party later tonight and you are invited." My face literally showed disappointment that I thanked the gay gods that she can't see me.

Y/n: "Hey to you too I'm good thank you. About the party... I'm sorry I can't attend, I have a deadline to meet. Maybe next time! Thank you for inviting me tho." I said clearly losing my energy. I want to spent time with her but fuck this deadline.

Helena: "A deadline? You're saying that you are still not finish on your story?" Don't be like that! I'm wondering that too. Hellie knows that I finish a story almost one month before I send it to my editor, so I really don't know what's happening to me now.

Y/n: "Weeeell I haven't started it yet to be honest. Shocking isn't? Hehe." I heard her gasp after my words and I can't hear her anymore. I look at my phone to see if she hung up but the call is still on-going.  "Hello? Hellie, are is there?"

Helena: "Yeah, uhm... Why don't we go to a drive now huh?" Confusion is written all over my face.

Y/n: "Drive? What is that for?" I asked when I hear a clanking of keys and a door closed.

Helena: "Get ready I'll pick you up in 10 minutes." Now I'm the one who gasp. I was about to protest when she hung up the phone.

I hate that I can't tell someone's next move and Helena is one of the most unpredictable person I have ever met yet I still like her. Well I guess she is an exception.

I got ready wearing my cardigan even though the sun is shining. Well I'm a morena, that means it's easy for my skin to get dark. I'm satisfied with my body for now so no to sun. Even though it's sunny, it's also windy making it the perfect weather for people to go out.

I turned off my laptop then I heard a car outside my house honking it's horn three times signalling it's Helena. I got out and I saw her wearing her sunglasses and hat. Her red dress suit her perfectly. She really is a definition of a goddess and no one can tell me otherwise.

I sat at the passenger seat and she started the car.

"Why are we doing this?" I asked her. She just turned her head at me then go back to facing the road.

"Oh, Hi Hellie! It's a very good day today huh?" She sarcastically said and I just rolled my eyes at her.

"Hi Hellie! But seriously I have a deadline to chase and you have a party to host and we are here to your car, and I don't even know where we are going." I said to her with a pout visible to my face. She chuckled and drove faster.

"We need to clear your mind for you to do your work. You are seriously distracted about something. And we are driving to nowhere... around town I guess?" After she said those words I turn my head to the window on my side to hide my growing smile. She is concern of me and that melted my heart. She is clearly  looking out for me.

"Y-you don't need to d-do that you know. I can handle it." She scoffed and I can swear that she just rolled her eyes at me. Even though I can't see her eyes I'm so familiar of her antics.

"I don't need, but I want to. As long as it's for you, then I wanna do it." I blushed at what she said. Does she know what she's saying to me right now? I can't seem to grasp whatever's going on now.

"Can't talk huh?" She said and I suddenly twist my head to face her and she is smiling widely then her free hand suddenly went to my thigh.

She definitely knows what she's doing.

"I just... I j-just don't know w-what to say." I stuttered that got her giggle. After that we didn't say a thing. It's a comfortable silence that we have. She's right, this really helps me to clear my mind and after a few more minutes of relaxing silence a story pops into my mind. Now I'm mumbling quietly about the plot, the characters and a lot more when I didn't notice we are in front of my house again.

"See, it helps. Now go do your story darling." She said while removing her shades and I got to see her dark brown orbs. Such mesmerising eyes she have.

"T-thank you Hellie you are such a great help, but I really don't think I can attend your party later." I shyly said. I hate declining her, I mean if I can give her what I want then I would probably but right now, I have a job to do first so I can take a rest and spend time with her.

"No worries darling I understand, I'm just gonna be here tomorrow and maybe I can help." She said with a smile and I smiled too.

I was about to go outside when she grabbed my arm and face me to her then all of a sudden all I can feel was her lips into mine.

--------

My mind really said 'shut down'. It was just a peck but it really gives my blood a rush. She pulled away and I left there staring at her.

"Are you gonna stare at me the whole time?" She said and then I blink.

"Yup, uhm right! Yeah." She chuckled while I'm leaving the car. Once I'm out the window rolled down and she peaked.

"You are so gorgeous. Do your best and we'll meet tomorrow." After that she left.

...

.

.

.

♈♈♈♈♈

QFTI: What or makes you calm down?

♈♈♈♈♈

.

.

.