*Brie Larson*

#11: Whatever You Need

...

Y/n's POV

My eyes have tears, my moods are a rollercoaster, I'm craving chocolates and icecream and I'm having cramps. It is my second day of my period and it's hell. It's a freaking hell. This is the times that I hate to be a woman. Once in a month I hate my gender.

I'm inside my trailer just rolled in my bed. I was supposed to go outside and shoot with Brie but I really can't handle the pain that my cramps is giving me. She said that I should just take a week of until my period is done then I can go back to work.

...

Time passed... I don't really know how long I just know that I'm craving Icecream when the door opened but I didn't bother to look who.

"Baby? Oh god, are you ok?" My girlfriend said. Obviously shocked at my situation.

"Brie, do I look like I'm okay?!" I snapped at her but got guilty immediately.

"Sorry baby, mood swings." I said and she just got under the covers and spooned me from behind, putting his chin onto my shoulders and tangled our legs.

"I understand baby, do you want something?" My mood brighten at her question. I turned my whole body so I can face her.

"I want Icecream babe." I whispered into her and she laughs heartily at my words. Her laugh is music into my ears and an insult to me at the same time. Fuck this moods.

"Ok, I'll buy you an icecream." She said and I whined and hugged her tighter.

"Please stay, can't you just ask someone to buy us an icecream?" I said to her while giving her a puppy sad eyes. She laughed at me again.

"Ok princess of course we can do that. Let me just get my phone and call Mich (your assistant) to buy us an icecream." I sighed out of contentment. After she called Mich she comes back to lay beside me again.

"You are comfortable you know that?" I said and she just hugged me tighter. Brie is such a good person and the most loving, caring and thoughtful girlfriend I have ever had. She understand me the most. I just love her so much. We've been together for two years and I have never been happier. I know sometimes i'm a jerk to her yet she bared with me, loved me through my best and worst. And vice versa ofcourse.

...

I didn't notice but I fell asleep with Brie in our trailer due to to the comfort she brings. Now that I'm awake cramps is creeping in again and I fucking hate it. I stood up and went to the mirror just to check at myself. Pimples are visible, hairs are tangled and eyebags are obvious. Haist how many times do I have to say that I hate this? Tears are showing up but I  don't know why? Maybe because I don't like myself to much right now.

I am wiping my tears when I smelled Brie's fragrance behind me. She snaked her arms into my waist then rest her chin into my shoulder. She looks at me through the mirror. It brings me comfort and relief in a way that I don't know how.

"Why are you crying babe?" She said in a most gentle voice.

"I honestly don't know why." I giggled after I said that and I heard her chuckled.

"I think Mich texted me that your icecream is outside at the freezer. Let's go get it." She was about to remove her arms but I didn't let her.

"Can we just lay down and watch a movie? Let's get the icecream later please?" I asked her low-key desperate.

"Of course baby. Whatever you need." She said while nodding then leads me to bed. We spent the night watching movie and eating ice cream halfway of it. This kind of moment  is what I cherish the most. It's so precious that if I have the chance to repeat it again I surely will.

...

.

.

.

♈♈♈♈♈

A/N: Sorry for the late update. I totally lost track of time hehe😅 GOMEN!!! But here is an update yey!?

Also did we just reached 1.2k reads?!?!?!?! HELL FVKNG YEEES!!!

QFTI: What is your cravings for today?

♈♈♈♈♈

.

.

.