BOOK V

Ring Ring. Ring Ring. Ring Ring.

'You've reached Sconosciuta, how may we be of service?' An elderly voice echoes throughout the room, 'Tonight all three services are available at the same price of £742 per head' the woman rests the telephone on her shoulder and begins typing furiously, 'you're request has been sent through along with a last minute charge added. Have a heavenly day'.

The sound of heels against the marble floor echo throughout the room as Rihanna walks into the lifeless reception. She leans over the desk and uses the elderly woman's stapler to connect the papers in her hand. The woman watches the younger girl for a moment with a sad smile on her face until a nearby door swings open.

'Aurelia, am I reading this request right?' Cassandra asks, walking towards the desk.

Aurelia, the elderly woman, nods her head, 'the man seemed persistent about having all three services there. He was more than happy to pay the price as well as last minute charge'.

'Rihanna have you seen this?' Cassandra turns to the other girl.

'I haven't been back to my office since this morning' Rihanna shakes her head and takes the form from Cassandra, 'have you put this in correctly?' She asks Aurelia.

'I've been doing this job now for 43 years, have I ever made a mistake?' Aurelia smiles to herself.

'You've made many mistakes' Rihanna looks up, 'we just don't fire you because you're a cute little lady'.

Cassandra laughs, 'you'd be on the streets if we fired you'.

'You girls don't fire me because I made you who you are today' Aurelia grabs the cane and stands from the chair.

'Aurelia be careful with your cane, Sonia just mopped the floors' Nevaeh warns as she emerges from her office.

'Don't worry about me' Aurelia laughs to herself.

'Hey girlies' Nevaeh smiles, walking over, 'just seen the request form for tonight'.

'The guy must be desperate' Cassandra laughs.

'That's the type of guy we make a living off' Rihanna shrugs, 'the world needs more if I'm going to make it to a trillionaire by my 21st birthday'.

'I'm so glad you have your priorities of life straight' Nevaeh smiles sarcastically.

Rihanna shrugs and walks into her office, she pulls out the black leather desk chair before taking a seat. She leans over and pulls a microphone towards her. Pressing the button, a loud beeping noise sounds throughout the building.

'Please can all students return to their rooms for self bible study, classes have been cancelled for the rest of the afternoon. Professors expect chapters 18 to 28 to be completed by Monday morning, any students who fail to meet these requirements will be punished' Rihanna's announcement reaches every classroom.

Never fear a name you find comfort in because at the end of the day they're there to protect you from harm, so why would you protect yourself from them? Rihanna's father used to ask her this very question every time she'd get upset over a playground drama. In the end he died at the hands of his closest friend. Ironic isn't it?

After his death she had no choice but to step into his place as principle of Sconosciuta along with Nevaeh and Cassandra, his business partners daughters. The institute was established for the ppm purpose of discipline and moulding young minds into sharp weapons. Beneath the hidden institute was another secret more hidden than the first. A service if you will. For the right amount of money the three girls could make anyone disappear.

There's a knock at the door, a few seconds later Cassandra enters holding her laptop.

'Everything ok?' Rihanna asks, looking up from her desk.

'My cameras have picked up on suspicious activity outside the institute' Cassandra places the laptop down on the desk, 'cars slowly driving past, tinted windows, men in suits and sun glasses walking past, police cars driving down a few times every three hours'.

'The neighbourhood is sketchy, a lot of dealings and stabbings' Rihanna shrugs, 'surely police are up and down the area on a regular basis'.

'They are' Cassandra nods, 'but not this regularly. Which is why my system flagged it as urgent'.

'I don't want anyone on service tonight but our elites' Rihanna stands up, 'send a mass email to all faculty for a perimeter wide lockdown until we're back'.

'Got it' Cassandra nods, 'I'll have Dean ready by seven'.

'And tell Nevaeh, no test runs' Rihanna calls out before Cassandra makes it to the door, 'only familiarity, we can't risk any fuck ups'.