BOOK VII

'Sconosciuta was founded many centuries ago by four powerful minds: Yasmina De Russo, Mary Hollowes, Vanessa Emmens and Ovalia Hindley. They fled from the neighbouring city after being accused of witchcraft and stumbled upon a beautiful green area which they made into their home. Over time many people had to flee from all over the world and they came to Sconsciuta in search of a safe home. Your ancestors built this village in order to provide people like themselves with a place they'll always be welcome, a place that nobody could ever take from them, a place where they could have a family- Yes Carlo, do you have a question?' Father Heavens looks over to the man swinging back on his chair, with his hand in the air.

'Do I need to be here for this?' Carlo asks awkwardly, 'not to sound rude but I don't see why I have to sit with the children instead of the chair meeting'.

'Because you aren't a chairman' Darius speaks out.

'I could've been one' Carlo nods his head.

'The only way you could've been a chairman would be if your brother died' Cassandra rolls her eyes and turns around, 'and even then, I'm sure your dad would've skipped a generation'.

'Someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed this morning, am I right?' Carlo looks around laughing.

'It's embarrassing how much you crave others validation' Cassandra scoffs, 'you're 30. Grow up.'

'It seems we have all gotten a little off track here' Father Heavens settles down the room.

'Excuse me, Father didn't-' Rihanna begins to speak.

'Rihanna if you must interrupt me at least raise your hand like Axton is doing' Heavens cuts her off.

'Thank you father' Axton lowers his hand, 'Don and I have practice-'

'Hey I wasn't finished asking my question' Rihanna cuts in again.

'Father why won't you let my niece ask her question?' Carlo shakes his head.

'Everyone knows football comes first in sconosciuta' Axton shrugs.

'That's a valid point' Carlo nods.

'Yeah because your mum had an affair with your coach' Rihanna rolls her eyes.

'That is also a valid point' Carlo nods again.

'Mhm I'm sure if Rihanna and Darius's dad had the an affair with father Heavens then bible would come first' Cassandra smirks devilishly.

'Let's all just take a minute to calm down' Father breathes out uncomfortably.

'So is it true?' Carlo asks, 'if my brother had an affair with you would bible come first?'.

'Well-' father begins.

'Great now my dad has to have an affair with Heavens' Rihanna stands up.

The six of them begin shoving their books into bags and grabbing their stuff together.

'I'll tell dad' Darius is first to leave the class.

The rest of them follow closely behind leaving father Heavens stood on the stage speechless and confused. He rubs his eyes before angrily slamming his bible shut and collecting his things together.