Chapter VII - Revenge Is Sweet When Done Right

Murder was fun. Tyler had decided that long ago. But, if you don't do it correctly, it isn't anymore.

He was also thankful that Wednesday pack an extra pair of clothes for him. However, the worst part about it was that nothing could be done about it because Tyler couldn't remember anything that had happened.

The only thing he remembers was waking up on the ground surrounded by blood in the middle of the woods. He knew what had happened before this. He just didn't know what happened after he turned into the Hyde.

Usually he remembers what happened when he was the Hyde. But, not this time. Maybe for once, the Hyde was being useful and was trying to not show Tyler something.

Thanks for nothing, Edward.

However, Tyler learned very quickly why he didn't want to remember what happened.

Shortly after re-collecting himself and changing. Tyler went back to the laboratory to see if he could find Wednesday.

Well, you can probably tell what happened after that.

Not to mention, he realized that she had become the Hyde's new master. He was just to blind to see it. How did he find it out? He connected the dots.

The Hyde didn't seem the same. Tyler himself didn't feel the same (Then again, when was the man ever sane?). And finally, well.

We don't need to talk about the last one. The last one is for later.

"What a coward." Tyler thought out loud. "Stabbing someone in the back."

Tyler also spent a lot of time in the woods again. Mainly because he knew exactly what would happen if he went back to Nevermore, he would be accused for murdering Wednesday. He would never.

Sure, he almost did that one time in the woods but that was far in the past when he was blinded by hate for his own mother.

He also knew that Xavier would be the main person who would accuse Tyler. They were never on great terms. They probably never will.

All the Addams returned to town for the weekend. Tyler didn't even try to go near them.

Something he did think about often however was how Thing would visit him every now and then. He didn't mind the hands company. It kept the last sane part of him sane.

But, one day was interesting.

The two were talking about random crap that didn't matter in the slightest when something crossed Tyler's mind.

"Thing." Tyler said. Thing 'looked' up at him. "I need you to get me something."

Thing tapped the ground rapidly and pointed forward. "Yes, I know it's risky but it's worth a shot." Tyler said.

Thing started tapping the ground again. "Yes, sure you can tell Enid."

And then Thing 'ran' off. Tyler grabbed a branch off a tree and started walking somewhere. Somewhere he was very familiar with.

--

Wednesday kicked the top of the coffin and took a deep breath. She pushed up on the lid but her hands slipped. I'm already six feet under. She thought.

She tried turning over but nothing worked. She seemed like she couldn't move unless it was to push the coffin. She looked down at her stab wound. It looked like it had only done minor damage.

She pushed up on the lid again and heard it creak. Her eyes narrowed.

Why was she buried alive? She wasn't dead. It was obvious in her opinion that she wouldn't die that easily.