a/n

T/W: mention of SA and suic*de

hi guys

yes im still alive

its been such a long time since ive even opened this app

im going to be honest with you all. i lost interest in this series and this app as a whole and it was as much painful for me as it was for you to let go of this series, especially after such a big cliffhanger.

the last time i updated this series was over a year ago, and when i found the sequel (SEBASTIAN) dissatisfying, i unpublished it.

since then, i have been through a lot.

i lost the person i thought was the ultimate love of my life (they're alive, we're just not together anymore), i lost my two best friends (we have reconciled now and are on really good terms), i was SA'ed by a man i had so much trust in (twice) and im struggling mentally, emotionally and physically to get through my last year of school.

for those who are from india or are aware of our education system, i am in 12th and boards (the final exams upon which my entire life and career depends on) begin from this month and i have never been more unprepared.

nevertheless, i am trying my best.

i am okay, surprisingly. i am happy to some extent with my life and i am not suicidal anymore. so i guess that's some development.

truthfully, i have missed this series. i have missed this app.

my boards end in april.

The Morgensterns and I will see you in may.

love,
wookieshoe