02

- CHAPTER 2 -
OPHELIA

Three blondies, a pair dark haired twins and two mops of white hair.

We definitely were the weirdest bunch.

The twins were practically dancing on their toes. They seemed eager as giddy expressions dominated their faces when Blake and I entered the foyer.

The younger of the other two blond boys, the one with curly golden locks sported a straight face with minimum to none comfort.

But his eyes held the softest look I had ever seen.

The other blonde boy kept looking nervously at me, as if I was a ticking time bomb. His eyes were filled with curiousity and a small eager smile rested on his lips.

Standing away from the bunch, leaning against one of the wooden columns was Sebastian Morgenstern himself.

He was wearing a white suit shirt and black suit pants with his hands jammed in his pockets.

No one in the outside world really knew how Sebastian actually looked like. They just knew he had silver eyes and white hair, so the fact that I was an exact carbon copy of my eldest brother shook me to my very core.

We had the same hair color, the same silver eyes, the same face shape and the same nose, mine leaning over to the feminine side.

Unlike my eyes, which I was sure were as wide as a pit with shock, his held no warmth and his face betrayed nothing of what was going on in his mind. If it hadn't been for our obvious age difference, we could've easily been mistaken for twins.

"Ophelia, welcome home," Blake smiled at me warmly as he shut the front door behind him. I gave him a hesitant nod, though I was here for mere minutes, the mansion hadn't felt like home at all.

Before I could comprehend what to do next, I was engulfed in a hug by someone. The dark hair informed me that it was one of the twins.

"God, I've missed you so much Lia," he mumbled against my hair and I instantly pulled away. "Excuse me," I asked.

He blinked rapidly as realisation set on his face. "Oh. Uh, I meant welcome home. We've been waiting for you," he covered it up, or at least tried to.

I narrowed my eyes with uncertainty, "Okay." His twins chuckled and the curly's lips twitched.

"Mike help Ophelia settle down in her room. Ophelia, take your time and rest. You will be fetched for dinner when it is time," I heard a voice from my left and I realised the strong authorative tone belonged to Sebastian.

I looked at him and instantly regretted my actions. I was not someone who could be easily intimidated, but looking at Sebastian who did nothing but stare at me with an undecipherable look on his face, I felt shivers down my spine.

Just by his tone I knew that getting on my eldest brother's bad side was probably the worst thing someone could do.

I nodded lightly, not trusting my own voice and the twin, Mike, dragged me up the stairs in front of the foyer as Blake's voice drowned out by Mike's excited one.

"I'm Michael, or Mike by the way. My twin is Daniel and you already know Blake. The curly blond is Lucas and the nervous blond is Nico. And the old man is Sebastian," Mike chirped as he dragged me up the second floor.

"Do you usually refer to him as an old man," I asked curiously. Mike snorted, "Yes I do. He doesn't like it but what's he going to do about it? Make me stop saying it again? Like that's going to work."