𝐏 𝐀 𝐑 𝐓 𝐄 𝐈 𝐆 𝐇 𝐓

𝐀𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐀 𝐒𝐇𝐎𝐑𝐓 𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐌𝐈𝐒𝐒𝐈𝐎𝐍, everyone got comfortable in there seats once again. As the screen brightened writing appeared on the screen reading:

October 31 1981, Godric's Hollow 

Harry held his mother and father closer knowing what was going to be shown on screen in the next few moments. The Potter boy shared a look with his time travelling friends, they had become a comfort to him in the last few years.

Lily and James Potter were seen having a tense conversation in the kitchen of there cottage in Godric's Hollow. One year old Harry tugging at the cuff of his fathers trousers, craving the attention he will soon receive, when the said man picks up his son from the stone floor.

"ooo, look at you Prongs" Sirius said fanning is hand in front of his face. James tucks an imaginary hair behind his ear 'flattered' by his best friends teasing.

Remus just rolls his eyes, used to the two boys messing around.

"Hello, Bambi." James coos at the young boy in his arms, tiny fists trying to catch his fluttering fingers. Lily strokes the back of the boys head feeling the soft silk like hair on her smooth palm, while the boy pulls his prey into his mouth.

The Potter man winces when he feels Harrys gummy mouth chomp down on his finger, pulling it from the boys mouth and distractedly wiping it on his jeans. The family of three move to the cosy living room, a lit fire leaving a calming orange glow whenever the flames dance across the burning logs.

While sitting on the deep red carpet that floors the family room the two adults wave toys around mindlessly to entertain their child while continuing to converse amongst themselves. 

People around the hall marveled at the homey scenery, hoping one day they could have something similar.

"Are home." Lily whispered her voice holding a certain awe within. James looked at the girl softly, holding his son tighter (not that Harry minded).

"What do you think about Regulus? Remus told me he heard some people in the hogs head saying that she was still around." The red head asked her specked husband. 

James thought for a moment, his hand slowing the toy cars movements. "I don't know what to think anymore." He started dejectedly "It wouldn't surprise me if she was actually dead." The man took a deep breath, holding it for a few seconds before continuing his thoughts about the odd situation.

"I mean she did come to are home and warn us about You-know-who's plans, that had to have pissed him off more than normal." The man finished with an sarcastic chuff.

The woman slowly nodded her head, taking in what her husband said. "She did seem skittish didn't she, I mean she couldn't stand still when she was talking to me." Lily mused, James making a sound of agreement.

"How's Sirius holding up, have you heard anything from him recently?" The ginger inquired.

 "Haven't heard from pad's in a few days." The specky man answered shortly.

Just as Lily was about to ask something else, James sat up from his hunched state looking alert. His wide eyes searching the outside world from the charmed windows, the woman seeing her husbands distressed state picked her son up from the ground, backing up slowly to the wooden staircase.

"James?" The woman cautiously questioned, voice just above a whisper as to not alert the man anymore, adjusting the boy on her hip.

The man turned his head, his eyes soon following to land on the woman, they held a watery shein with a buried determined look. "It's him Lil's, take harry upstairs I will try to buy you some time." He informed pecking the woman's lips and the top of Harrys head.