𝐏 𝐀 𝐑 𝐓 𝐎 𝐍 𝐄

𝐑𝐄𝐆𝐔𝐋𝐔𝐒 𝐀𝐑𝐂𝐓𝐔𝐑𝐔𝐒 𝐁𝐋𝐀𝐂𝐊 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐀 𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 𝐎𝐅 𝐌𝐀𝐍𝐘 𝐌𝐀𝐒𝐊𝐒, only few people knew what hid behind her stone cold façade. Those included were her family and closest friends, Evan Rosier, Barty Crouch Jr and her boyfriend Rabastan Lestrange.

Rabanstan and Regulus had been dating since their fourth year of Hogwarts, their family's had thought them to be only close friends, as they wanted to hide their relationship from others as they were soon to be wed off to other Pureblood families.

══════⊹⊱≼≽⊰⊹══════

𝐈𝐓 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝟏𝟗𝟕𝟖 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐆𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐓 𝐇𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐀𝐒 𝐑𝐎𝐖𝐃𝐘 𝐀𝐒 𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑, the Hufflepuff's were telling each other about their holidays, the Ravenclaw's discussing book recommendations  and as always the loudest and proudest table of the Lions were shouting at each other from across the table, while the regal House of the Snakes were quietly informing each other of the ins and outs of the rising Dark Lord.

Soon the familiarity was disturbed by a small pop that seemed to echo around the hall, following the sound came a fluttering parchment landing softly in front of the Slytherin Princess. Not expressing her shock, she carefully examined the yellowed parchment with narrowed eyes not yet touching it, she could feel something different radiating from the ink etched inside.

Deeming it safe enough to touch Regulus reached out unfolding it, cold stormy eyes glared at the missive after they had scanned the cursive writing. She let out a scoff handing it carelessly to the outstretched hand of Evan Rosier.

The sound didn't seem to capture anyone's attention for long as everyone went back to doing their own thing once more, that was until the heavy doors of the Great Hall swung open with a force that one was only capable with the help magic.

Heads turned, some quick enough that they could have gotten whiplash others at a relaxed pace, the students eyes, ranging in colours and sizes, all landed on the unusual sight. A group ranging from disgraced families to the most politically powerful all stood together in the wide doorway.

Albus Dumbledore, some would say he was a born leader that would help you through all your troubles others world say he was a dictator who strived for power and manipulated people around him to get what he wanted, stood up from his throne like chare that was placed at the centre of the Professors table. 

"My wonderful guests what could possibly be the reasoning for this delightful visit?" The old man asked, power radiated from his voice, some watchful eyes could see trough his carefully crafted façade of a grandfather, they could see he was irritated of the interruption from his tight jaw and suspicious eyes.

"The members of my family and I received missives just after nightfall informing us to attend a meeting at Hogwarts." Lord Arcturus Black was the first to answer.

"As did I and some Aurors in my department." The head of the DMLE, Amelia Bones who had graduated Hogwarts a few years ago and done well for herself, added.

"A letter fell on the Slytherin table a second ago, Professor." Informed Lily Evans, an oddly bright witch for a mudblood.

Dumbledore turned his attention to the aforementioned table, gesturing for someone to read the note aloud.

Evan dramatically flipped the parchment to straighten it and cleared his throat. 

Witches and Wizards of the past,

The future is in need of your help, the second Wizarding War ended just one year ago and too much magical blood ran through our streets. 

We hope you can change the paths you had previously chosen to go down for the better, we from the future know most of you can change.