𝐏 𝐀 𝐑 𝐓 𝐓 𝐖 𝐎

𝐀𝐒 𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐘𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐃 𝐓𝐎 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐅𝐑𝐎𝐌 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐈𝐑 𝐁𝐄𝐍𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐒, the future generation moved to be with their respected families while Hermione Granger started a discussion with Professor McGonagall.

Harry cautiously stepped towards the Gryffindor table, the eyes of His father friends as well as his mothers and Grandparents were staring at him in wonder. He took a deep breath through his nose, wondering how facing the younger version of his parents could be more terrifying than facing a Dark Lord.

By the time he released the breath he was standing in front of the seventeen year old versions of Lily Evans and James Potter. The group stared at each other, soaking up the others features, before the youngest Potter boy jumped into Lily's arms. 

The young woman tightened her arms around the boy- Her son- as she heard him sniffle from her shoulder, soon the two had another pare of limbs encasing them. James had been shocked that he had a son with the woman he had been crushing on since second year, he had kept the crush a secret up until his fifth year when he gained enough confidence to speak to her instead of the shy smiles he usually sent her.

Ron Weasley had been watching his best mate reunite with his parents from his spot between his own, who were delighted to have more children, Bill and Charlie wrapped around each of his legs, after they had caught up they had spotted the Potters watery reunion. Looking at their sons sad smile Molly and Arthur knew something must have happened to the young couple.

When they asked him about it, all the ginger boy could reply with was a comforting smile, telling them every thing will be shown in the memory movies.

Draco Malfoy and Theodore Nott regally walked over to their parents who were seated next to one another, greeting them the proper way before the two boy jumped on their respected mothers who accepted the hugs gratefully, their fathers let their lips twitch up into a small smile at the domestic sight.

The Greengrass family look similar to that of the Malfoy's and Notts' except Aden Greengrass, Daphne's father, joined in with the group hug. They talked about how Daphne was doing before asking about their youngest daughter.

Lastly, Atlas was shitting himself.

The boy had not known who half of his family up until a few days ago, finding out he was related to the Most Ancient and Noble House of Black as well as the Most Ancient and Noble House of Lestrange was a shock to the system to say the least.

The only family he had known had no screws left in their heads at all, so seeing them all standing together- Regal as ever- he was indeed, Shitting Himself. The sight of the Black family together was an intimidating sight, in his own generation there was only one Black left and he had been in Azkaban most of his life, so Sirius Black also had some screws loose.

The Lestrange-Black boy straightened his back before strolling in a careless manner, that still radiated power, over to the two powerful families. 

Regulus was the first to move, seeing as Rabastan was staring at his son in amazement, holding her hand out to pull the boy into her embrace. She moved her head to Atlas' ear before whispering quietly...

"I am so sorry my darling." 

Regulus knew she wouldn't be there for his life, hearing his age he would be born in the next two years, but the woman had a plan. A plan that would hopefully help her étoile précieuse to grow up in a peaceful world.

"You helped us defeat him mother, you did it." Atlas whispered back, he hadn't known she had been so young when she had thought about sacrificing herself, but he was proud of her. He always would be.

Once Regulus pulled away, Atlas was dragged into a hug by Rabastan. It was unusual to him that the man who had always been insane felt so comforting, it was nice to finally have a family.

 It was unusual to him that the man who had always been insane felt so comforting, it was nice to finally have a family

étoile précieuse - Precious Star. (French)

740 words.

Hiya Loves!

This is a short chapter because I didn't really know what to write for the reunion part. I think it turned out sweet though. 

Next chapter they will start to watch the memory movies. ooooo....

Anyways, love you, Stay classy.

Byeeee.

-MARV0L0