𝐏 𝐀 𝐑 𝐓 𝐓 𝐇 𝐑 𝐄 𝐄

𝐖𝐇𝐄𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐈𝐃𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐒 𝐎𝐅 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐂𝐀𝐒𝐓𝐋𝐄 𝐖𝐎𝐊𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐍𝐄𝐗𝐓 𝐌𝐎𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐓𝐎 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐃 𝐎𝐅 𝐁𝐈𝐑𝐃 𝐒𝐎𝐍𝐆 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐘 𝐅𝐄𝐋𝐓 𝐀 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐄 𝐈𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐀𝐈𝐑, Hogwarts magic swirled around the corridors obviously pleased by what would happen that day.

The first years were baffled by their first morning feast at the magical school, a variety of breakfast foods donned the wooden tables waiting to be placed on the golden plates placed in front of every seat. The tables were extended slightly to accommodate to the visiting guests who were seated with their families, tucking into the buffet of food.

Once everyone had finished eating the Great Hall seemed more lively compared to the sluggish movements beforehand, the tables were cleared thanks to the help of Hogwarts' house elves.

Dumbledore set of a small bunch of colourful fireworks from his wand to gain the attention of the hall, "If I could have your attention please-" The headmaster started "Thank you, now why don't we change the seating arrangements to something more comfortable, if the seventh years could help with the Transfiguration process that would be greatly appreciated."

Once the head of the school had finished his announcement the Professors, Visitors and seventh years pointed their wands and the benches, willing them to become separated and more plush, visualising the couches they have in their common rooms, the benches soon became yellow, blue, red and green sofas.

The future generation made their way to the front of the hall, huddling around the shrunken television Hermione had pulled from the pocket of her pink, sip-up hoodie. Draco pulled his wand out, returning the T.V to its original size before charming it to float in the air, using another growing charm so the screen was big enough for the whole hall to see.

Daphne summoned her dragonhide handbag, delicately digging around in it and soon pulling out a single package, that looked about the same size as a first year reading level book.

 She opened the case handing a circular disk that was inside to the brunette girl, said girl muttering a small thank you before slotting the blue, swirling disk into a bigger box that was apparently called a DVD Player.

The group returned to their seats between their family members, Atlas slotting between Regulus, who held onto his had, and Rabastan, who slung his arm over the boys shoulder. 

The screen soon lit up the dark hall, the date...

December 31st 1979:

The screen panned to a dark oak desk, three sealed envelopes laid out in a line with two neatly written initials inked on the front, a feminine hand with the nails painted black clutched onto an expensive looking quill, it soon moved after finishing the last name.

'Sirius Orion Black'

Heads turned to said boy wandering who was writing to the dramatic boy and why it was so important to be shown.

"Who would be writing to you pads?" James Potter asked his brother in all but blood quietly. Sirius just shrugged intrigue shining in his eyes, everyone turned back to the screen, exited to see what would be shown next.

The sound of a chair scraping on wood slated floor sounded from the screen, the image followed the heel-booted feet of the woman following her down the stairs and to an extravagant but dark dining room.

The screen rose showing the people inside, older versions  Walburga and Orion black were seated at ether end of the marble topped table, plated filled with a moderate amount of food. An eighteen year old Regulus Black was shown taking her own seat near her father.