Chapter 8

Prussia's POV

We hadn't left the building yet, and we're all talking about Birdie. Everyone kept asking me if he was alright.

"He's been acting strange, and he von't tell me vhat's wrong..." And that's when it hit me.

Vhat if it's me? Vhat if he kicks me out? Vhat if he pushes me avay?

I was getting scared. I cared for Birdie, a lot. And if he didn't care for me... I didn't know what I'd do.

"It's okay. Mon petite Matthieu wouldn't tell me either." France looked hilarious trying to keep from looking too worried. But I couldn't blame him, I was worried too.

But Romano looked like he wanted to slap someone.

"Vhat's wrong, Lovino?"

"That maple bastard doesn't understand, does he?!" His face was tinted pink from rage. And France's face looked like a tomato... also from rage.

"WHAT ARE YOU TRYING TO SAY?!" France lunged at Romano, causing Spain and Italy to tackle both of them. It all just looked like "dog pile on Romano." It took awhile for Germany and I to pry everyone off.

When everyone finally calmed down, we asked Romano what he meant.

"He hasn't told any of us what's wrong. We're the select few that have actually noticed him. And he ignores us! Makes us worry, and doesn't even give us hints as to what is wrong! Does he want to lose us, or something?!" Romano's face was red again, and a tear streamed down his face. Spain tried to hug him. "NO, YOU TOMATO BASTARD! I'M GOING TO GO HANG OUT WITH THE MAPLE EATER!" And with that, he left.

(ゝ。∂)(ゝ。∂)(ゝ。∂)
Sorry 4 tha short chapter im suuuuuper tired. Next one shall be better!
~Law