The Night

"talk"

Parseltougne

Spells

๑۞๑,¸¸,ø¤º°'°๑๑۩ ,¸¸,ø¤º°'°๑۞๑๑۞๑,¸¸,ø¤º°'

𝐎𝐜𝐭𝐨𝐛𝐞𝐫 𝟑𝟏𝐬𝐭 𝟏𝟗𝟖𝟔 :

James And Lily had just put their children to sleep . The first one was Hope Remus Lilian Potter . She had red hair and brown eyes .
The second one was Harry James Siruis Potter . He had Black hair and Avada Kedavra green eyes .

He barely resembled James . Some might say he was adopted .... But in reality he was the son of James and Lily Potter . Or so we think ...

๑۞๑,¸¸,ø¤º°'°๑۩o ๑۩ ,¸¸,ø¤º°'°๑۞๑

Outside the wards a man apperated . He wore a black cloak that covered his face .

He walked up to the door and a man by the name Peter Pettigrew opened it for him .
"M-my lord pl-please e-enter" he uttered.

The cloaked figure smirked and walked inside . James felt someone unknown enter the wards and he woke up . He ran downstairs and his eyes widened
"Lily !!! Take the kids and hide "

Lily was startled and she ran to the nursery . She stood protectivly in front of the two . Outside the cloaked figure lifted his wand and muttered Bombarda Maxima .

The door fell down as Lily showed no signs of moving . The figure chuckled and stunned her .he looked at the two and one of them truly reminded him of the Peverell Heir Hadrian .

He and the Peverell's were great friends almost family . When they had a child , he was made the Godfather of Hadrian , while Bellatrix was made godmother .

He had truly almost died of guilt when he heard Hadrian was missing .

In all his thought he didn't realise that another bearded man popped behind him and before he knew it a spell was cast .. More specifically
Avada Kedavra

A green light hit the figure . The beardedan chuckled and the final words the figure heard before dying was

"Goodbye Tom "

He lost his body but was still alive . He gritted his teeth and wanted to kill Dumbledore .

๑۞๑,¸¸,ø¤º°'°๑๑۩ ,¸¸,ø¤º°'°๑۞๑๑۞๑,¸¸,ø¤º°'

Dumbledore created a mark on little Hope's forheard using a piece of glass and applying a charm to block any sort of healing on it .

By the time he was done , the others arrived .

Siruis and Remus helped James while Severeus helped Lily .

They all joined the rest of the order , who surrounded Dumbledore .
"Voldemort had been defeated by Hope . She is the Girl-Who-Lived"

Everyone cheered and whooped and in that moment Siruis , Harry's own Godfather forgot about him .

To be sad was an understament, he was on the verge of tears but knew that Dumbledore could use it against him . Instead he pretended to be happy ig

๑۞๑,¸¸,ø¤º°'°๑๑۩ ,¸¸,ø¤º°'°๑۞๑๑۞๑,¸¸,ø¤º°'

𝐀𝐮𝐠𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝟏𝟏𝐭𝐡 𝟏𝟗𝟗𝟎 :

The two were four years old and the two were total opposites .

Hope loved to brag by hook or by crook . She always tried to show that she was better than others . Her parents had spoiler her .

Harry was always alone at the library. He self learner every literal thing since he was young .

One day he heard his parents and Dumbledore talk

"What do we do , Albus , Hope has shown no sign of Accidental Magic , we fear that she is a squib "

"Oh dear Lily , do not worry , i checked her core and it is as powerful as Merlin himself . She has great control over her magic"

" Oh thank Lady Magic for it "

"Now about Harry ... Does he be nice to his sister ?"

" Yes he is "

Internally Dumbledore frowned , his idea was failing .

After the two elder Potters left , Harry heard Dumbledore mutter

"How ! I put so many spells on him ..."

Harry gasped and he quickly ran to the Library.

There he found a book which was hidden in the shadows .

Accio Book

The book flew down and Harry took a good look at it . It had a black lether cover and when he opened it .

It had a bunch of Squigly lines . He squinted his eyes and then felt a wave of magic wash over him , followed by another .

He looked at it again and he was able to read it .

๑۞๑,¸¸,ø¤º°'°๑๑۩ ,¸¸,ø¤º°'°๑۞๑๑۞๑,¸¸,ø¤º°'